Do one Paytm UPI money transfer and get a scrat...

Do one Paytm UPI money transfer and get a scratch card

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
712
4

Do one Paytm UPI money transfer to self or any other UPI and get a scratch card. I got 5 rupees in 2 accounts.

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
15
222
4

whats the minimum amount?
i sent 150 but did not get any

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
712
4
priyatnl wrote:

whats the minimum amount?
i sent 150 but did not get any

I sent 185 from one account and 500 from another

Missing
Deal Captain
79
7800
41
priyatnl wrote:

whats the minimum amount?
i sent 150 but did not get any

Sent to paytm UPI I’d?

Missing
Analyst
2,871
4423
41
priyatnl wrote:

whats the minimum amount?
i sent 150 but did not get any

Check cashback n offers section

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
712
4
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Check cashback n offers section

For me it was not showing in cashback and offers section, but still I got it

Missing
Analyst
2,871
4423
41
Expand
undertaker007 wrote:

For me it was not showing in cashback and offers section, but still I got it

Its for those who either missed the scratch card or didn’t gt that during transfer

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6

It is hidden offer.
Transfer min 100 twice daily and get two scratch cards (including BLNT)

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
712
4
ramadesidime wrote:

It is hidden offer.
Transfer min 100 twice daily and get two scratch cards (including BLNT)

I am getting only one scratch card. For 2nd transaction I didn’t get any scratch card. This time BLNT pensive

Missing