Hot Deal

Do Yagyas. 30 years time left.

414°
  • 1831
  • 41
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Deal Subedar
HondaSimpson

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748718/medium/8300002Yajna1.jpg?1646438976

Expired
40 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes, about 27 for me. 
Life expectancy … 75 years.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kya bolna chahte ho

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

what is being cooked?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Yes, about 27 for me. 
Life expectancy … 75 years.

That’s a very optimistic estimate, good plus1

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
iron-man wrote:

Kya bolna chahte ho

He is talking to himself, jaane dho bhai sweat_smile

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

He is talking to himself, chod dho bhai

mind your “langauge” smile be careful while typing

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

mind your “langauge” smile be careful while typing

What should be written to make it mean leave it brother ??

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Account hack ho gaya shayad inka bhi. See trading forum.. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Uddhare Dhathma Naathmaanam (From BhagavadGita)

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

What should be written to make it mean leave it brother ??

छोड़😝

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

Chhod… speak_no_evil
You missed one “h”… grin

Thanks bro, this what I’m asking, i will keep it in mind next time plus1

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
raman12 wrote:

Abhi to ek aur xuser khada karna hai

मैं रेड्डी हूँ… कोई है interested तो बता दो.. क्योंकि मेरी wife तो मान नहीं रही wink

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

मैं रेड्डी हूँ… कोई है interested तो बता दो.. क्योंकि मेरी wife तो मान नहीं रही wink

😃😀 


Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

yeh op vohi paji ha na jo kuch din pehle stock market ki bhavishyavaani kar rahe the?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

yeh op vohi paji ha na jo kuch din pehle stock market ki bhavishyavaani kar rahe the?

Last year, yeh message bahut ghooma tha ki by 2050 earth will be a goner and humans will have to leave this planet and make alternatives. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Last year, yeh message bahut ghooma tha ki by 2050 earth will be a goner and humans will have to leave this planet and make alternatives. 

1 vo message bhi to bda famous huya tha ki russian girls like indian boys

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Last year, yeh message bahut ghooma tha ki by 2050 earth will be a goner and humans will have to leave this planet and make alternatives. 

Abhi yeh fake prove thodi hua hai… 28 years still remaining to know the truth biggrin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

yeh op vohi paji ha na jo kuch din pehle stock market ki bhavishyavaani kar rahe the?

stock ka to pata nhi but ek dimer ka 5K leke udd gya
I think he might be creating thread so any user can check he is active on DD either pwd compormised

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Abhi yeh fake prove thodi hua hai… 28 years still remaining to know the truth biggrin

2012 wala bhul gaye lagta hai sb

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

stock ka to pata nhi but ek dimer ka 5K leke udd gya
I think he might be creating thread so any user can check he is active on DD either pwd compormised

yeh kya scene hai paji?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply