Should Virat Kohli Step Down as Test Captain
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Do you want Virat to step down as test captain?

252°
Blogger
flawlessking

Had a long debate with friends this afternoon, where me being backing Ajinkya Rahane to continue as test captain after virat joins and my friend feels virat should continue…Well I am big fan of virat but not the fan of his captaincy (That RCB fan) and strongly feel he should play as a player and aim for 100 international centuries….ur thoughts pls

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Little rude bro.

Well, yes it is… Country should come first over personal engagements… I was critical when he left tour midway… evil

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

My thought?
When was the last time Indians just enjoyed the victory without dissing on Kohli?🤔

I am hugeee supporter of Pant and was sure he had the talent. Everyone trolled him. And now? He proved!

While Kohli has already proved his worth as a captain, he’ll surely someday stop this questioning too.
We Indians are just reactionary. I’m sure if Pant messes up any match in future, people will again be like, throw him out.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
vijkap201 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Desidime should have a downvote button. This is twitter standard!

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Well, yes it is… Country should come first over personal engagements… I was critical when he left tour midway… evil

Please post this in Reddit and send me screenshot. Reddit probably has only fans who aren’t reactionary and are not blind fans. I won’t say anything. Just once trying posting it. You’ll be trolled mercilessly even by die-hard Dhoni, Rohit fans. Sorry mate.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Please post this in Reddit and send me screenshot. Reddit probably has only fans who aren’t reactionary and are not blind fans. I won’t say anything. Just once trying posting it. You’ll be trolled mercilessly even by die-hard Dhoni, Rohit fans. Sorry mate.

Now, how do I downvote ur comment??? … sad toungueout

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Well, yes it is… Country should come first over personal engagements… I was critical when he left tour midway… evil

Well true, but dragging the newborn isnt in good taste.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

I didn’t know selectors sit here wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

I didn’t know selectors sit here wink

Mujhe lgta h.. Ab mujhe jana hi pdega khelne ko… Captain to m hi bnunga.. 🤣🤣🤣

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

I didn’t know selectors sit here wink

O Guru…. thoko taali

laughing
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Desidime should have a downvote button. This is twitter standard!

Wahi feature add Karne ke liye wo waisa comment Kiya tha

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Be cautious when you take a leave from your job – it should be short enough to let the team miss you and definitely not so long enough that your team realizes that it can function without you…

Corporate lesson by Corporate Guru: Virat Kohli 😇

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
asheart776 wrote:

Be cautious when you take a leave from your job – it should be short enough to let the team miss you and definitely not so long enough that your team realizes that it can function without you…

Corporate lesson by Corporate Guru: Virat Kohli 😇

Damn true..VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Batting and team performance donno kharab ho rahi hai. Let other one be the captain Nast khelo. Aisey haartey hai fhir

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Most useless captain in history. Can do nothing without Dhoni in the team.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

He doesn’t look that much mentally available in the games, like earlier, maybe more focused on personal life now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Majestic wrote:

He doesn’t look that much mentally available in the games, like earlier, maybe more focused on personal life now.

Are Aisa nhi hai bhai. Thoda time do.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Are Aisa nhi hai bhai. Thoda time do.

Arre, maine to bahut saare virat kohli promoted saste undies khareed liye hein… ab unka kya hoga… sad toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kohli gives priority to his lobby players like sundar siraj saini and only want bowlers who knows batting,thats why players like nadeem, sundar, shardul gets priority over kuldeep who have 24 wickets in 6 test matches ,even shivam dube played india via RCB Quota.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, maine to bahut saare virat kohli promoted saste undies khareed liye hein… ab unka kya hoga… sad toungueout

Thoda Time Lo. Purane Phtege , To Naye Kam Aayege toungueout

Missing