Does Amazon prime subscription stack up?

104°
Deal Subedar
57
1424
31

Does Amazon prime subscription stack up like Jio plans?
I am already a prime and I have the HDFC 3 months offer. If I take the HDFC offer will it extend beyond the current prime validity?

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
166
2

I got the same offer. I got my friend 3 Month membership. Two rupees got detected from my card and then it got refunded

168
4812
166
Offer Details Terms & Conditions This offer is not transferrable. User should not be an existing Amazon Prime Member. The offer can be redeemed only once. Valid only for select* HDFC Bank Credit Card users. This offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, and cannot be exchanged.
133
804
5

I really wish there is a feature to do it like JIO plans.. pensive

120
1063
19
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

I got the same offer. I got my friend 3 Month membership. Two rupees got detected from my card and then it got refunded

Your card will be charged 999 automatically on 91st day.

51
166
2

I know already set a reminder to cancel it on 85th day. 😂😂

168
4812
166
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

I know already set a reminder to cancel it on 85th day. 😂😂

No Need to time it.
Order prime and next day delete subscription. The service will continue till the time it originally set to expire.

0
104
2
Expand
Watson wrote:

Your card will be charged 999 automatically on 91st day.

Yes, that’s why click on stop auto renewal as u start prime

51
166
2
Expand
dharmanath481 wrote:

No Need to time it.
Order prime and next day delete subscription. The service will continue till the time it originally set to expire.

Thanks

57
1424
31
yuvarajgta wrote:

@ontherocks @dharmanath481 I also got the notification to activate. But I didn’t activate at that time.
How to activate now, is there any link?

You can go to netbanking and then in the offers tab you can see the link to activate the prime membership. In my account it has been there since a long time.

0
12496
134

Haha they don’t or else people have done that for the next couple of years all thanks to Kitkat toungueout

Missing