does axis bank waive off fees for fk axis bank cc

58°
Deal Lieutenant
Abhinav_Pune

Anyone able to get this waived off without achieving the spend target.

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No it’s not possible. It’s mandatory to achieve the target and they are not generous in waiving of the fees.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deals44u wrote:

No it’s not possible. It’s mandatory to achieve the target and they are not generous in waiving of the fees.

Bro… when did they credited the usual cashback of 1.5% or 5%.?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Singh_b wrote:

Bro… when did they credited the usual cashback of 1.5% or 5%.?

Before 2 days of statement generation date .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Before 2 days of statement generation date .

my First bill is generated on 20th November but no Cashback credited yet..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Singh_b wrote:

my First bill is generated on 20th November but no Cashback credited yet..

You will get it before the 2nd statement

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
deals44u wrote:

No it’s not possible. It’s mandatory to achieve the target and they are not generous in waiving of the fees.

Is there any return benefir on paying annual fees like some points or voucher ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Is there any return benefir on paying annual fees like some points or voucher ?

No return benefits in axis after paying the annual fee. You’ve to break through with the cb that you’ll get in card.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

No return benefits in axis after paying the annual fee. You’ve to break through with the cb that you’ll get in card.

Kg for reply

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
deals44u wrote:

No it’s not possible. It’s mandatory to achieve the target and they are not generous in waiving of the fees.

Kg

Missing