Hot Deal

Does jiomart give refund of cashback used?

313°
Deal Cadet
M0n

I ordered some products using 20% cashback but those products are out of stock now.
The delivery boy called and told me to cancel the order as he is unable to deliver that order.
So will I get refund of cashback also or is it gone if I cancel the order?

edit:
The order is not delivered from 5-6 days and estimated delivery date keeps changing every day
The guy on call said product is out of stock and he cant cancel it so do it from my end

20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

How this is possible? Check invoice if the product is not in stock then Jiomart will automatically issue refund of that product, there is no role of delivery boy.

Patron Patron
Link Copied
surajsengar wrote:

How this is possible? Check invoice if the product is not in stock then Jiomart will automatically issue refund, there is no role of delivery boy.

True, don’t cancel on your behalf, they will do it for you. But if you have done already, you will get cb credited, don’t worry

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Eat 5 Star & Do Nothing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The order is not delivered from 5-6 days and estimated delivery date keeps changing every day
The guy on call said product is out of stock and he cant cancel it so do it from my end

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

They will not give automatically

You need to waste some time over emails and they will give then after few days

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
M0n wrote:

The order is not delivered from 5-6 days and estimated delivery date keeps changing every day
The guy on call said product is out of stock and he cant cancel it so do it from my end

after some days either they will cancel the order themselves or deliver the product.
you’ll get the cashback refunded, no issues.
In worst case you’ll have to write emails but you’ll get it.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Same issue for me too since last week
They cancelled the order without hint after 4 days .No emails/SMS/calls..nothing
I also used loyalty points + cashback while ordering
Both are not refunded till today
Those bastards are just raising & closing tickets saying blah blah imp

Cool Cool
Link Copied
DealLooter wrote:

Same issue for me too since last week
They cancelled the order without hint after 4 days .No emails/SMS/calls..nothing
I also used loyalty points + cashback while ordering
Both are not refunded till today
Those bastards are just raising & closing tickets saying blah blah imp

call them or raise complaint on twitter

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No, cashback is treated differently.
Will have to write to their escalation team for it.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
lit wrote:

No, cashback is treated differently.
Will have to write to their escalation team for it.

escalation email id pls
@lit @LIMBO @avgn

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is a problem in jiomart regarding cancelled ordered. Two days ago I had faced same issue. I got call from jiomart to cancel "Amul fresh Paneer " as it was unavailable but I told him to cancel it from their end and he told me that he can not do it from his end. I did nothing. And i got my products except Amul paneer.
Now when I checked the refund status I was shocked.
My total order amout was 1200 rupees worth and I used 220 rupees of my cash back for this order.
That 220 rupees adjusted against the single unavailable order that is Amul paneer. I got only (337-220)=117 rupees refund.

This is unethical I already had talked to their customer care agent and he told me that he can not help me. this is company policy.
If some of your items are unavailable after placing orders using cash back then your whole cash back will be useless.
Mukesh ji is already smiling😉

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Dr-Stranger wrote:

There is a problem in jiomart regarding cancelled ordered. Two days ago I had faced same issue. I got call from jiomart to cancel "Amul fresh Paneer " as it was unavailable but I told him to cancel it from their end and he told me that he can not do it from his end. I did nothing. And i got my products except Amul paneer.
Now when I checked the refund status I was shocked.
My total order amout was 1200 rupees worth and I used 220 rupees of my cash back for this order.
That 220 rupees adjusted against the single unavailable order that is Amul paneer. I got only (337-220)=117 rupees refund.

This is unethical I already had talked to their customer care agent and he told me that he can not help me. this is company policy.
If some of your items are unavailable after placing orders using cash back then your whole cash back will be useless.
Mukesh ji is already smiling😉

YES, this is most unfair policy. Stay away from cashback points if you are ordering online. 

My last bill was worth 2000/- used 400 from cashback but one item of 600/- cancelled due to short supply, now they refund 600/- in cashback, not even in wallet!!! 

complete fraud policy. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Even if we cancel, the cashback used is credited back…..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update: The order was delivered after 15-16 days. Their manager called and apologized for the delay.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I had ordered for 515 and used 103 cashback… Today order came and 155 worth products were missing and delivery boy told that he will initiate the refund..
Just i got msg that i will receive 103 refund and that is refunded in jiomart cashback wallet.. means their was no cashback used for this order . worried
It’s terrible to use this cashback online if partial order is delivered 🥺

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cashback point refund is not an issue, but problem is when they convert real money to cashback points((which is 20% discount coupon with 90 day validity)).

For example my last bill was 2000/- i used 20% i.e. 400 cashback points, but they cancelled a product of 600/- saying short supply now they refund 600/- as cashback no real money


Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
asimkumar222212 wrote:

cashback point refund is not an issue, but problem is when they convert real money to cashback points((which is 20% discount coupon with 90 day validity)).

For example my last bill was 2000/- i used 20% i.e. 400 cashback points, but they cancelled a product of 600/- saying short supply now they refund 600/- as cashback no real money


Same here

To use our own refund, we need to buy 5X evil

The real face of mota bhai

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

never never,… never ever place a prepaid order at jiomart… sad toungueout

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply