Hot Deal

Does mobikwik stopped 'AMEX credit card' 2% supercash usage?

573°
  • 4541
  • 53
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Deal Cadet
yuvarajgta

Today, when i tried to do a transaction with my mobikwik amex card, 2% burn supercash option was not showing. In card section as well, the banner showing use 2% supercash removed.

Yesterday I saw the banner.

52 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Yes. Only earn super cash banner showing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This amex card 2% benefit is the only reason, I started using mobikwik again. No use of accumulated supercash now.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
flushed
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I have to check .. Very Bad news

Edit : I got 20 Rs discount on 1K Payment so working for me

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Looks like bad news, when I paid bill thru Amazon, Amex payment page showed apply supercash line but refreshed instant and no option now
Also they started charging again for wallet loads beyond 5K using CC

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Paid an utility bill using Amex Card and got 2% supercash option. If this option is removed, don’t find any other use from Mobikwik.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Santhu4444 wrote:

Paid an utility bill using Amex Card and got 2% supercash option. If this option is removed, don’t find any other use from Mobikwik.

Tried to make payment now and Apply Supercash option not working. Better to pay with Cred in 1000 multiples, we will get atleast 0.5% cashback. No use of Supercash now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone contacted mobikwik cc?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Paid traffic challan and was able to use supercash today, saved 65 bucks for pathetic challan payments

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

Paid traffic challan and was able to use supercash today, saved 65 bucks for pathetic challan payments

Nice idea, I will try violating a few traffic rules now stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any other effective way to use Mobikwik Supercash?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Still not working 😖 … RIP mobi amex
if it starts working pl write on this thread..: many are following like how paparazzi follow 😝

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working for me, seems they stopped sc utilisation

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Since 15th nov i have twice with different mobikwik account at Reliance fresh store but supercash was not utilised.. May be they have limited the use of supercash

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

still SC usage not happening, MK does not even acknowledge smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
superchamp05 wrote:

Since 15th nov i have twice with different mobikwik account at Reliance fresh store but supercash was not utilised.. May be they have limited the use of supercash

i had couple of failed txns… wallet money refunded but supercash still not added back… been 5 days now… raised ticket but pending.

so there appears to be a system issue of their supercash… not necessarily burn… hope they fix soon
@caks2006407 @dibo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

i had couple of failed txns… wallet money refunded but supercash still not added back… been 5 days now… raised ticket but pending.

so there appears to be a system issue of their supercash… not necessarily burn… hope they fix soon
@caks2006407 @dibo

Hope they won’t stop sc usage, have loaded a lot in wallet confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dibo wrote:

Hope they won’t stop sc usage, have loaded a lot in wallet confused

I have also loaded money for this purpose. Lets wait and see.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

I have to check .. Very Bad news

Edit : I got 20 Rs discount on 1K Payment so working for me

Have you done any transaction recently. Can you confirm whether it is still working for you?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not working….made payment of 413 just now …no option shown to apply sc..

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
yuvarajgta wrote:

Have you done any transaction recently. Can you confirm whether it is still working for you?

Now it’s not working

Cool Cool
Link Copied

not working ..very bad .. used to consume 5k super cash every month biggrin game over now pensive

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

They have already removed 2% SC usage from offer section of blue card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
TEMPER wrote:

not working ..very bad .. used to consume 5k super cash every month biggrin game over now pensive

Wow!… Not relevant anymore but could share how u used to burn 5k? The monthly limit for supercash usage was 1k

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
the_stig wrote:

Wow!… Not relevant anymore but could share how u used to burn 5k? The monthly limit for supercash usage was 1k

having 5 accounts.. used to clear lazypay dues

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

having 5 accounts.. used to clear lazypay dues

But How you clear Lazypay dues using Mobikwik AMEX card?
Lazypay not allowed Mobikwik AMEX card after March because Lazypay treat it as Credit Card.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

But How you clear Lazypay dues using Mobikwik AMEX card?
Lazypay not allowed Mobikwik AMEX card after March because Lazypay treat it as Credit Card.

for me it was allowing

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Checked on Twitter by providing them the screenshots, idiots are giving some standard responses. Looks like supercash is past now. Had CC bills of over 60k, paying through Cred as there is no better option.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply