Domino's partnered with ITC Foods partner to offer essential items via Zero Contact Delivery to help you stay at home.

123°
Deal Lieutenant
0
4956
53
Domino's partnered with ITC  Foods partner to offer essential items via Zero Contact Delivery to help you stay at home.

Domino’s partnered with ITC Foods partner to offer essential items via Zero Contact Delivery to help you stay at home.

🔘 Only available on Bangalore 🔘 Order form Domino’s app

Domino’s is also delivering pizzas So u can order if your nearest store is not closed Pizza starts at RS 99 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611775/original/Screenshot_20200408-201418_Telegram.jpg?1586357085

Expired
6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
59
14380
63

how is 0 contact delivery done?

504
30134
328
rini50 wrote:

how is 0 contact delivery done?

*

504
30134
328
rini50 wrote:

how is 0 contact delivery done?

They leave at doorstep..the packages
Not sure how much difference it would make as most of the times there’s zero contact with the delivery guys (unless we consider the delivery person is already infected + the virus can just spread via him breathing in/out ear)

59
14380
63
Expand
getready wrote:

They leave at doorstep..the packages
Not sure how much difference it would make as most of the times there’s zero contact with the delivery guys (unless we consider the delivery person is already infected + the virus can just spread via him breathing in/out ear)

I was actually aiming for a joke but thank you for your serious reply sweat_smile

504
30134
328
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I was actually aiming for a joke but thank you for your serious reply sweat_smile

Pardon me for my excessive-enthusiasm worried

59
14380
63
Expand
getready wrote:

Pardon me for my excessive-enthusiasm worried

it’s ok. no worries 😅

Missing