Don't transact amazon pay in IRCTC!!!!

206°
Missing
Deal Cadet
252
706
11

Guys, I recently transacted through amazon pay in IRCTC amount got deducted but ticket was not confirmed (didn’t got any PNR).For this when I contacted amazon pay customer care just after telling IRCTC name to them they immediately told the problem like (“no response from bank end”),which shocked me a bit later he asked my details about amazon and confirmed the same  he told like the amazon pay gateway is facing issues while transacting with IRCTC and don’t try to make other transaction with amazon pay

He escalated this issue and told like i will get my refund within 3-5 bussiness days.(I made payment through wallet money)

So i suggest all not to transact as for few days amazon pay on IRCTC blush

22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Who said not to transact with Amazon pay. You will get instant refund as soon as IRCTC initiates it. If you don’t get, contact Amazon pay and raise chargeback. It’s all issue with IRCTC . Annoying ads, annoying captcha rage.

Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1062
9

I also transacted 2 days ago with Amazon pay balance…2 times and same thing happened both the times. Deducted money was refunded as Amazon pay balance next day.

Missing
Deal Cadet
252
706
11
SleeperRAW wrote:

Who said not to transact with Amazon pay. You will get instant refund as soon as IRCTC initiates it. If you don’t get, contact Amazon pay and raise chargeback. It’s all issue with IRCTC . Annoying ads, annoying captcha rage.

Customer care guy told like the amazon pay gateway is under maintenance and lot of users facing same issues

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18

I Did Txn On 29th Dec Via APay In IRCTC For Train Tickets. After Selecting APay It Was Loading For Like 2-3 Mins And Then It Went Successful. Also Received 10% Cashback Instantly And Confirmed Ticket As Well.

Check Below SS.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601885/medium/6434029uVBOJbd.png?1578732161

Missing
Deal Cadet
252
706
11
TechnoFrendz wrote:

I Did Txn On 29th Dec Via APay In IRCTC For Train Tickets. After Selecting APay It Was Loading For Like 2-3 Mins And Then It Went Successful. Also Received 10% Cashback Instantly And Confirmed Ticket As Well.

Check Below SS.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601885/medium/6434029uVBOJbd.png?1578732161

Issue was from past 1 week he said

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18
Expand
Swaggamer wrote:

Issue was from past 1 week he said

I Know. What I Said Is That Even Then It Was Slowly Processing But It Went Through After Delay Of 2-3 Mins.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1552
34
SleeperRAW wrote:

Who said not to transact with Amazon pay. You will get instant refund as soon as IRCTC initiates it. If you don’t get, contact Amazon pay and raise chargeback. It’s all issue with IRCTC . Annoying ads, annoying captcha rage.

It’s OK to blame IRCTC in several other cases bro but not this one since Amazon App in your phone is the culprit in this case.
So here are 3 ways to book on IRCTC successfully using Amazon Pay:

1. Book ticket on IRCTC m-site in INCOGNITO mode of browser.

2. Use UA Spoofer (User Agent Switcher) Extension on Chrome Desktop and set mode as Android.

3. If you still want to use on Normal Chrome Mobile Browser without Incognito Mode then Uninstall/Disable Amazon App first.

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1612
30
Expand
happydeals wrote:

It’s OK to blame IRCTC in several other cases bro but not this one since Amazon App in your phone is the culprit in this case.
So here are 3 ways to book on IRCTC successfully using Amazon Pay:

1. Book ticket on IRCTC m-site in INCOGNITO mode of browser.

2. Use UA Spoofer (User Agent Switcher) Extension on Chrome Desktop and set mode as Android.

3. If you still want to use on Normal Chrome Mobile Browser without Incognito Mode then Uninstall/Disable Amazon App first.

I tried booking thru pc but still payment got stucked.
There is some problem in amazon

Missing
Critic
384
1888
28
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

I tried booking thru pc but still payment got stucked.
There is some problem in amazon

No problem in Amazon bro. @happydeals mentioned correctly here.

Recently faced exactly same issue few days ago that too twice. Then when I booked using my PC. It went smoothly.

Amazon App is the culprit. Whenever I was choosing Amazon Pay in IRCTC mweb, it was messing up in between app and amazon m-site.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139

I booked a ticket last week. No problem whatsoever. Got cb too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1612
30
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

No problem in Amazon bro. @happydeals mentioned correctly here.

Recently faced exactly same issue few days ago that too twice. Then when I booked using my PC. It went smoothly.

Amazon App is the culprit. Whenever I was choosing Amazon Pay in IRCTC mweb, it was messing up in between app and amazon m-site.

I tried thru pc only but it didnt worked.
It may be solved now

Missing
Deal Subedar
51
1031
6

Till now no problem with Amazon pay…got cashbacks of 10% Everytime from different account… though I also have IRCTC Sbi credit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
SleeperRAW wrote:

Who said not to transact with Amazon pay. You will get instant refund as soon as IRCTC initiates it. If you don’t get, contact Amazon pay and raise chargeback. It’s all issue with IRCTC . Annoying ads, annoying captcha rage.

meanwhile ur train will depart..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1121
16
Roushh wrote:

I booked a ticket last week. No problem whatsoever. Got cb too.

Me too. No issues at all

Missing
Deal Subedar
20
1064
20
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

No problem in Amazon bro. @happydeals mentioned correctly here.

Recently faced exactly same issue few days ago that too twice. Then when I booked using my PC. It went smoothly.

Amazon App is the culprit. Whenever I was choosing Amazon Pay in IRCTC mweb, it was messing up in between app and amazon m-site.

Bro same thing happened with me now… first it opened app then opened web… after payment… it opened a new page again and error thrown… My transaction shows payment pending from bank end…. I got money deducted from wallet and cb also received from Amazon…. Ticket not yet confirmed… What to do now ?!

Missing
Deal Subedar
20
1064
20
prabhatk26 wrote:

I also transacted 2 days ago with Amazon pay balance…2 times and same thing happened both the times. Deducted money was refunded as Amazon pay balance next day.

My transaction shows payment pending from bank end… It will refund next day itself ?! Did u raise anything for it ?!

Missing
Critic
384
1888
28
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Bro same thing happened with me now… first it opened app then opened web… after payment… it opened a new page again and error thrown… My transaction shows payment pending from bank end…. I got money deducted from wallet and cb also received from Amazon…. Ticket not yet confirmed… What to do now ?!

Wait for refund. U will get within 36 hrs (happened twice with me).

Then, transact via ur PC. It will go on smoothly. Or else, u can try after unistalling Amazon App.

Missing
Deal Subedar
20
1064
20
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Wait for refund. U will get within 36 hrs (happened twice with me).

Then, transact via ur PC. It will go on smoothly. Or else, u can try after unistalling Amazon App.

Shit 36 hrs ?! I don’t have money to book another ticks now sweat…. Got greedy for 100 cb + gv savings … 1700 transaction amt got stuck now… Nly 100 ticks left… After refund processed I won’t get this cb offer also again right ?!

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
253
4
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Shit 36 hrs ?! I don’t have money to book another ticks now sweat…. Got greedy for 100 cb + gv savings … 1700 transaction amt got stuck now… Nly 100 ticks left… After refund processed I won’t get this cb offer also again right ?!

After Refund you will get cashback for next transaction assuming transaction goes well next time.

Missing
Critic
384
1888
28
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Shit 36 hrs ?! I don’t have money to book another ticks now sweat…. Got greedy for 100 cb + gv savings … 1700 transaction amt got stuck now… Nly 100 ticks left… After refund processed I won’t get this cb offer also again right ?!

U will get refund after deducting CB amount and again u will get cb if u transact.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Same problem occurred for me now… Is there anyone who got confirmed after getting into these Amazon issues

Missing