DREAM 11 WITHDRAWAL ISUUE

63°
Missing
Deal Newbie
87
88
0

Bros I need help regarding withdrawal isuue of dream11

14 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1621
17

Provide a savings account ifsccode. You might have given a current account ifsc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
87
88
0
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Provide a savings account ifsccode. You might have given a current account ifsc.

No bro I’m from restricted state

Missing
Deal Newbie
87
88
0

Any help regarding open account from other states

Missing
Community Angel
67
4240
49
Expand
bablu_ wrote:

No

You can open account in anyone & you get Account number and IFSC Code. Give that beneficiary in Dream 11 and amount will be credited in wallet. You can further use virtual card to pay at any website.
Zeta accepts IMPS only & Pockets accepts NEFT only, so go accordingly which method D11 use.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4240
49
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You can open account in anyone & you get Account number and IFSC Code. Give that beneficiary in Dream 11 and amount will be credited in wallet. You can further use virtual card to pay at any website.
Zeta accepts IMPS only & Pockets accepts NEFT only, so go accordingly which method D11 use.

@bablu_ check this.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4240
49
Expand
bablu_ wrote:

Bro dream11 accepts zeta account?

Try once. In zeta, account number is your Mobile number & IFSC is RATN0123456.

Missing
Deal Newbie
87
88
0
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Try once. In zeta, account number is your Mobile number & IFSC is RATN0123456.

I will try today

Missing