DSLR suggestion between Canon EOS 3000D and Nikon D3300

60°
Deal Cadet
bella_ciao

Please suggest for entry level which DSLR would be better?
Canon EOS 3000D DSLR Camera Single Kit with 18-55 lens (16 GB Memory Card & Carry Case) (Black) which is a single lens kit and costing 19k or
Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Body with Lens: AF-P 18-55mm VR + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Kit (16 GB SD Card + Camera Bag) which is a dual lens kit and costing 29k.

4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

As per my suggestion Go with Nikon D3400

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I am also a beginner and I have done some research on this topic. So this is what I found out.

For beginners, camera does not matter much. You can start with any DSLR you can get your hands on. People even recommend 2nd hand DSLR for beginners if you can get one for a good price.

I found that generally professionals prefer Nikon over Canon. Although you won’t go wrong with either one. Both companies produce great cameras.

Canon EOS 1300D is better than Canon EOS 3000D in terms of features and build quality. 1300D also has good grip, it feels good in hand.

I was also about to buy Canon EOS 1300D but my wife didn’t approve. cry

PS: if you want to read more about it, read photography sub on reddit.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

What are your requirements?

PS: Kit lens is useless
The first thing i always do after getting a new dslr is to dump the kit lens on olx
For starters its fine but once you start using pro/art lens you will never go back to kit lens

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the suggestion @Roushh and @getready

replyuser
Click here to reply