Effective solution for getting rid of cockroaches.

239°
Deal Subedar
teriab33

I came across this product on a blog, it is called Amish C.

Bought it from amazon and tested it, it is too good. They say it is also herbal.

If you are having cockroaches in your house and want to get rid of them, you may want to try this product.

29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pappupaltan wrote:

Boric powder does wonders

Never tried that, previously used to use that toxic spray that comes in the red cans. Glad I found a less toxic solution now.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

thnq, i always prefer home remedies. vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any solution for mosquito ,there is only 1-2 mosquito in room they come only in night while the light is off I am trying to sleep they come and make the noise buzzz that irritates me too much I tryed all the things

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Never tried that, previously used to use that toxic spray that comes in the red cans. Glad I found a less toxic solution now.

There is another gel based product from Godrej HIT. It does the same.

Boric powder too, but the little roaches are not much affected with boric powder.
Boric powder has to go inside the roach, and the entry point is usually through its body. The little ones’ pores are usually smaller than boric powder and hence they cannot absorb.

The trick to keep them away is to keep the floor, kitchen counters, sink, every surface you could think of…clean. This ensures no organic food for their survival and cockroaches being cannibalistic, they turn to other dead/live cockroaches when it comes to their survival.

And do remember not to sweep off the dead roaches…let them stay for a 2-3 days or throw them in their usual hiding spots. If a cockroach is dead out of some poison (boric/gel), and it becomes food to other living roaches, they will eventually die and the cycle goes on.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Another vote for Godrej Anti Roach Hit Get – https://www.godrejhit.com/products/hit-anti-roa...
Works very well.

If a cockroach is dead out of some poison (boric/gel), and it becomes food to other living roaches, they will eventually die and the cycle goes on.

Yes, Cockroach ete this… die and than other coaches eat the dead one. Very effective. Tested at home and in Office!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

Any solution for mosquito ,there is only 1-2 mosquito in room they come only in night while the light is off I am trying to sleep they come and make the noise buzzz that irritates me too much I tryed all the things

If you find any good solutions, do let me know as well smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

If you find any good solutions, do let me know as well smile

Sure bro,you also 😇😇

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

Any solution for mosquito ,there is only 1-2 mosquito in room they come only in night while the light is off I am trying to sleep they come and make the noise buzzz that irritates me too much I tryed all the things

As soon as they start doing bzzzzzzz around your ears, you also start imitating bzzzzzzz sound, so they will think you are also a mosquito and they will fly to next person in the room and spare you.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

As soon as they start doing bzzzzzzz around your ears, you also start imitating bzzzzzzz sound, so they will think you are also a mosquito and they will fly to next person in the room and spare you.

😂😂😂

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

What is this ? (Ye kya chiz hoti haii 😄)
Where to buy? Use?

It is otherwise called at mosquito bat. Google for more.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had issues with roaches since my neighbours vacated, Almost tried everything mentioned in many blogs, nothing helped. Then used hit for more than an year, once every 10-15days. Big one dies but small ones doesn’t and new ones are born again and i was very worried about that spray effect on us too. Once spary was unavailable in big basket and it was time to feed roaches so took gel instead. It worked like magic for me. It doesn’t hv any smell n its very sticky so sticks at 1 place for 3-4days easily and then dries but doesnt fall off. Within first 2 days itself i started seeing the results and best part was, this gel was effective on its eggs too. So new ones dint born and old ones are gone. its been 6months now, not seen even single roaches at home. I’m just very very glad to test that gel. Only a housewife can understand the pain of throwing the whole food prepared for dnr at the time of serving because of 1 single cockroach pensive

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Non_Greedy_Sloth wrote:

I’m just very very glad to test that gel.

Exactly , this is how much surprised I was too, when i decided to test the gel. This is magic.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

Any solution for mosquito ,there is only 1-2 mosquito in room they come only in night while the light is off I am trying to sleep they come and make the noise buzzz that irritates me too much I tryed all the things

Age old plain mosquito net is the cheapest, eco friendly and most effective solution.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

Age old plain mosquito net is the cheapest, eco friendly and most effective solution.

I used the net, but what about buzz sound make buzzz in corner or last of net …..and sometimes how they enter the net 😅

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

I used the net, but what about buzz sound make buzzz in corner or last of net …..and sometimes how they enter the net 😅

They enter either through some holes created because of damage in the net or if you do not tuck the net under the mattress or do not tuck properly, some entrance gets created because of your movement during sleep or air movement due to fan, etc.
For the buzzing…keep your head some distance away from the net. That will reduce the annoyance.
Or worse use those vaporizer based mosquito repellents (Good Night, etc) and keep inhaling it throughout nights.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

my wiered but true story: one sunday me and my roommate were sitting idle. then we came up with a idea and killed a very big cockroach (may be he was their leadder) with chappal. and hanged it up side down in the middle of kitchen to show rest of the cockroches that same would happen to them also. and trust me the count reduced drastically.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

my wiered but true story: one sunday me and my roommate were sitting idle. then we came up with a idea and killed a very big cockroach (may be he was their leadder) with chappal. and hanged it up side down in the middle of kitchen to show rest of the cockroches that same would happen to them also. and trust me the count reduced drastically.

You watched some “Ghatak” type movie ? laughing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hit gel didnt work for me…bought from big basket… May be duplicate…plz suggest good solution

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Hit gel didnt work for me…bought from big basket… May be duplicate…plz suggest good solution

+1 i bought from amazon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

+1 i bought from amazon

Thinkin d only solution wld be those used in farms insecticide… Bad smell

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

hit cockroach gel worked wonders for my kitchen.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Some times amazon has sale on it for like 170.. https://www.amazon.in/HIT-Ant1RoachGel-Anti-Roa...

Its amazing!!! Even a month later it still kills when fresh roaches come out. Put little drops everywhere like on the bed legs and tables and inside kitchen drawers.. Should have found out about it earlier..

Missing