Electricity Bill Pay offers

151°
Deal Lieutenant
359
5013
41

Hi Dimers, Kindly suggest any good offers to pay Electricity bill of ₹5000.

Thanks in Advance! blush

17 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
1868
22

payapp offer of 5% upto 100
if anyone knows better than this. do let me know too.

294
7225
72
gotrajk wrote:

payapp offer of 5% upto 100
if anyone knows better than this. do let me know too.

Axis ACE card gives 5% CB unlimited

166
15092
32
Nationalist wrote:

+🔥 for invisible post 😅

mobiquick sc to gyftr gv to amazon gv = 4% discount
And if you have some cc which gives 1% rp on wallet usage then you get total 5% 🙂

cc @gotrajk bdw what does your id mean? 🤔

359
5013
41
Expand
pingpong wrote:

+🔥 for invisible post 😅

mobiquick sc to gyftr gv to amazon gv = 4% discount
And if you have some cc which gives 1% rp on wallet usage then you get total 5% 🙂

cc @gotrajk bdw what does your id mean? 🤔

plus1
1,321
2967
10
gotrajk wrote:

payapp offer of 5% upto 100
if anyone knows better than this. do let me know too.

isn’t 5% upto 125 ?

78
3164
19
mayank_span wrote:

I can do 100 off on any bill more than 900 Rs.

Any offer for 600 bill

78
3164
19
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

If you have rupay platinum dc then add 500 to amazon pay on friday.

That i m already using for other purchase. Payzapp will give 30, was looking for something more. Waiting for mobi 50sc use deal.

83
6276
86
Expand
insta wrote:

That i m already using for other purchase. Payzapp will give 30, was looking for something more. Waiting for mobi 50sc use deal.

Pockets App 10% upto 50 smile plus1

246
5131
34

Need to pay 1093 and 2597 worth tsspdcl elect bill,any offers guys

0
20239
351
rajarew wrote:

Need to pay 1093 and 2597 worth tsspdcl elect bill,any offers guys

Icici pockets gives 10% off up to 50.

113
3416
49
mayank_span wrote:

I can do 100 off on any bill more than 900 Rs.

Mine is exactly 900. Can you do it? DM me.

Missing