Hot Deal Electricity BILL Payment, Which is the best Method?

398°
Missing
Deal Captain
5,486
9054
125

Guys need to pay electricity bill worth 2500 but the company is not listed on payzaap, what is the best way to pay the bill, I have the following credit card available , indusind Amex Iconica, HSBC, yes prosperity, amazon apay with prime membership, Hdfc Millenia, please suggest.

Deal Wiki

Methods Suggested By Dimers from Multiple Discussions and Threads & personal experience grinning

  1. Buy Amazon GV Using Your Apay ICICI Card to Get 5% Discount, add them to the same account and Pay Bill. (I feel Amazon Doesn’t Allow Bill Payment Above 20 or 25k)
  2. Use Payzapp to Get 5% Discount ( Upto Rs.150 / Month) + Additinal 5% If You Hold HDFC Millenia DC or CC (Upto 400 / Month) – Millenia CC payment requires Min. Transaction value of 2000
  3. Use SBI Simply Click CC (2.5%) For Bill Payment on Amazon
  4. If You Hold High End CC like Diners Club Black or HDFC Infinia then Buy Amazon GV from Gyftr (Upto 5k / month) using Smartbuy and pay bill on Amazon.
  5. Pockets (ICICI) offer 10% instant CB for bill payments, but the cap is only ₹50. Use it if Bill amount that is less than 500.

=========

So BreakDown is Like This

  1. Bill Amount Less Than Equal to 500 Use ICICI Pockets
  2. Bill Amount Upto 11000 , Use HDFC Payzaap + Millenia Card (Considering You Dont Make Any Other Spends on Your Millenia Card)
  3. Bill Amount Above 11000 , Used Apay ICICI Method Or Diners Method (More Rewarding)
  4. If You hold SBI Simply Click and not the above mentioned cards then Use It for any amount below 25k on Amazon
64 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
144
348
3

Apay with gift voucher method → 5% CB
P.S.: Company should be listed on Amazon.

Missing
Deal Captain
5,486
9054
125
BlueFlash wrote:

Apay with gift voucher method → 5% CB
P.S.: Company should be listed on Amazon.

Is there any method to revert the paid bill amount bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
348
3
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Is there any method to revert the paid bill amount bro

revert the paid bill amount Bhai, iska matlab samajh mein nahi aaya :| you mean to say, you have paid, and now want to cancel ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3188
27
BlueFlash wrote:

Apay with gift voucher method → 5% CB
P.S.: Company should be listed on Amazon.

How to get 5% cb?

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
348
3
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

How to get 5% cb?

Buy gift card using Prime Apay, you will get 5%CB, now redeem this voucher in the same account, and finally pay for whatever using this Apay balance smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
34
2879
62
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Buy gift card using Prime Apay, you will get 5%CB, now redeem this voucher in the same account, and finally pay for whatever using this Apay balance smile

Tnc to padh liya karo bhai, gift card pe 2% cashback hai

Missing
Critic
350
2484
38
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

Tnc to padh liya karo bhai, gift card pe 2% cashback hai

Bhai lagta hai yahan jyaada time nahi bitaate ho. In reality amazonpay card was/is giving 5% cashback on amazon GV purchase & that’s why it was heavily misused where ppl spent lakhs on GVs in 1-2 months & got their cards suspended/cancelled. A few weeks back amazon even temporarily suspended almost all credit cards from buying any GV on amazon. Now ppl are being very cautious as high risk of card blockage if total spend on card in a month exceeds card limit & high value worth of GVs added to non-card linked acc. Last time I checked ppl are still getting 5% on amazon GV purchase using this card if card linked acc is prime.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
372
22
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai lagta hai yahan jyaada time nahi bitaate ho. In reality amazonpay card was/is giving 5% cashback on amazon GV purchase & that’s why it was heavily misused where ppl spent lakhs on GVs in 1-2 months & got their cards suspended/cancelled. A few weeks back amazon even temporarily suspended almost all credit cards from buying any GV on amazon. Now ppl are being very cautious as high risk of card blockage if total spend on card in a month exceeds card limit & high value worth of GVs added to non-card linked acc. Last time I checked ppl are still getting 5% on amazon GV purchase using this card if card linked acc is prime.

Do they allow to use ICICI Amazon credit card to buy GVs now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
159
0

high chances of blockage so be cautious guys.

Missing
Critic
350
2484
38
Expand
Unknown wrote:

Do they allow to use ICICI Amazon credit card to buy GVs now?

Yes but follow these 2 points strictly:
1. do not spend more than your card limit in a month/billing cycle.
2. do not add high value worth GVs(e.g. say 10-15k+) to others’ amazon acc, add them to your own card linked amazon acc for making payments even if doing for others(friends/relatives).
@Trusted_fellow

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
348
3
beastboy wrote:

@BlueFlash @guest_999 – any points on the updated Deal Wiki

Pockets (ICICI) offer 10% instant CB for bill payments, but the cap is only ₹50. I use it if I have some bill amount that is less than 500.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
365
7

How does sbi yono give 5 percent CB .. please explain

Missing
Deal Captain
5,486
9054
125
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Pockets (ICICI) offer 10% instant CB for bill payments, but the cap is only ₹50. I use it if I have some bill amount that is less than 500.

Nice Bro..
Updated in Deal Wiki wink

Missing
Critic
350
2484
38
beastboy wrote:

@BlueFlash @guest_999 – any points on the updated Deal Wiki

Bhai yono point is wrong, yono offer is applicable only on typical shopping transactions on amazon(& even there certain phone models are excluded like iphones,one plus,samsung M series,redmi note series).
@csaram1067 @cadence

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1361
22
csaram1067 wrote:

How does sbi yono give 5 percent CB .. please explain

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
365
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai yono point is wrong, yono offer is applicable only on typical shopping transactions on amazon(& even there certain phone models are excluded like iphones,one plus,samsung M series,redmi note series).
@csaram1067 @cadence

I don’t think it gives 5 percent CB on any other mobilephones too .. because all mobile phones are getting 1% CB on affiliates.

Missing
Critic
350
2484
38
Expand
csaram1067 wrote:

I don’t think it gives 5 percent CB on any other mobilephones too .. because all mobile phones are getting 1% CB on affiliates.

It gives 5% on all amazon purchases except excluded items/categories so as long as phone is not in excluded category models then you will get 5%. Yono is similar to hdfc smartbuy, these are different from your usual affiliate sites as these are banks’ own affiliate sites.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
365
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

It gives 5% on all amazon purchases except excluded items/categories so as long as phone is not in excluded category models then you will get 5%. Yono is similar to hdfc smartbuy, these are different from your usual affiliate sites as these are banks’ own affiliate sites.

I really hope you are right. I just made a bill payment on Amazon using SBI yono app. I hope I will get 5% cashback. Let’s see.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
365
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

It gives 5% on all amazon purchases except excluded items/categories so as long as phone is not in excluded category models then you will get 5%. Yono is similar to hdfc smartbuy, these are different from your usual affiliate sites as these are banks’ own affiliate sites.

How sure are you on mobile and Bill payments? Any personal experience? How long does it take for cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
188
1
Expand
csaram1067 wrote:

I really hope you are right. I just made a bill payment on Amazon using SBI yono app. I hope I will get 5% cashback. Let’s see.

No you won’t get it.Bill payment and recharges via yono app is excluded from 5 pcnt cashback.

Missing