escalation matrix of woohoo

65°
Deal Cadet
Kim_Jong_jun

Bought amazon gv using ola money
But didnt receive it yet
Its been more than 15 days
Please tell any way to receive it from them

Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Tum kya leke aaye they , Tum Kya Leke Jaaogey, Iss Sansaar main kuch bhi tumhara nahi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SunnyKh wrote:

Tum kya leke aaye they , Tum Kya Leke Jaaogey, Iss Sansaar main kuch bhi tumhara nahi

Dilwa do sunny deol bhai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

2 missile maar sari woohoo tere naam kar denge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

2 missile maar sari woohoo tere naam kar denge

Okay sirrr

Maar dunga

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Was delivery method chosen ‘SMS only’. If so then email them at [email protected] and be very persistent.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MPS29 wrote:

Was delivery method chosen ‘SMS only’. If so then email them at [email protected] and be very persistent.

yes sir i had chosen sms only

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

yes sir i had chosen sms only

That was a mistake, I learned it the hard way.

They can only provide resolution through email,they asked me for alternate mobile number but didn’t receive SMS on that either then I told them the issue is with their technical infrastructure and get that checked.It took almost 20 days of constant back and forth emails, only then I received the gift card via SMS.

They must have some issue with their SMS infrastructure for SMS delivery.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MPS29 wrote:

That was a mistake, I learned it the hard way.

They can only provide resolution through email,they asked me for alternate mobile number but didn’t receive SMS on that either then I told them the issue is with their technical infrastructure and get that checked.It took almost 20 days of constant back and forth emails, only then I received the gift card via SMS.

They must have some issue with their SMS infrastructure for SMS delivery.

Yup they are asking for ola money approval to send gv on other number

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Yup they are asking for ola money approval to send gv on other number

I raised a chargeback request from Ola, they obviously denied it but provided me with all the transaction details.

I emailed woohoo with order number provided by ola and afterwards they changed number and done all further communication directly,I used the same email id on both Ola and Woohoo communication.

Keep in constant communication with them and be persistent you’ll receive your giftcard albeit a very frustrating experience👍

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply