Excitel Fiber service

101°
Deal Cadet
BeUnique

Excitel has just opened in my city and giving 100 Mbps plan in just 399₹.

Any excitel customer can tell me how reliable is excitel in terms of speed ? Downtime??

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Its effectively 399₹ for 100mbps per month, not 399₹ per month….
You have to pay for 1 year plan in advance + installation+ security+ router…..also, their service is not good , in my area atleast…in start u will feel good speed after some time they don’t even. Care to acknowledge your complain.

Try at your own risk…they lie that earlier our services were poor we agree but now our services bla bla bla

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Its effectively 399₹ for 100mbps per month, not 399₹ per month….
You have to pay for 1 year plan in advance + installation+ security+ router…..also, their service is not good , in my area atleast…in start u will feel good speed after some time they don’t even. Care to acknowledge your complain.

Try at your own risk…they lie that earlier our services were poor we agree but now our services bla bla bla

In which city??

And what about downtime?? Frequent disconnections??

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

In which city??

And what about downtime?? Frequent disconnections??

Speed throttle is there without any reason…downtime can go upto 3 days…in ncr.
Where are you?
Its not a wireless service, its fiber if it’s bad in one region, it will be bad in another as well..
Your decision… don’t just opt it coz its cheap…well upfront cost is not cheap at all.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the inputs. Paying for 1 year in advance is definitely risky.

So i think I need to consider jiofiber

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have been an Excitel user for past 4 years in Delhi. For me the services are great, I usually buy the annual plan because it provides some initial discount.

I have not faced much issue as confronted by other dimers, so i would recommend to atleast give it a try for few months or ask someone in your area who has availed the services if the response is good.

PS: They claim 100Mbps but I generally get 70-85 Mbps on wifi using their router. Also ask your local area provider sometimes they waive off the installation charges if you go for an annual plan, though you would still pay for the router

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
BeUnique wrote:

Thanks for the inputs. Paying for 1 year in advance is definitely risky.

So i think I need to consider jiofiber

It’s good for me. 100mbps in 600rs per month. 4 month plan. Delhi. No speed issues. Using it since 1.5 years

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
rajeevmasand007476 wrote:

I have been an Excitel user for past 4 years in Delhi. For me the services are great, I usually buy the annual plan because it provides some initial discount.

I have not faced much issue as confronted by other dimers, so i would recommend to atleast give it a try for few months or ask someone in your area who has availed the services if the response is good.

PS: They claim 100Mbps but I generally get 70-85 Mbps on wifi using their router. Also ask your local area provider sometimes they waive off the installation charges if you go for an annual plan, though you would still pay for the router

Yes here too in my nearby region of Delhi.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

No installation charges. Only 2000rs refundable security for router.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply