Extra Data Benefits on Jio Recharges

124°
Missing
Deal Newbie
143
62
0

Get additional data balance of 2GB-5GB with Jio Recharges. I recharged my Jio number 3 times using Amazon offer of Rs. 50 top-up and I got 3 data vouchers of Rs. 5GB for each Recharges and also 2GB data voucher for Rs. 20 Recharge done yesterday

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Coupon Baba
60
5412
191

Received 5GB…But unable to activate it🙂…..says not have valid plan to activate…

Missing
Perfectionist
591
13682
109
deadman wrote:

Received 5GB…But unable to activate it🙂…..says not have valid plan to activate…

Same

Missing
Analyst
0
1404
17

Done a 20rs.topup but i haven’t received any vouchers
Edit: received

Missing
Entertainer
747
3189
46
deadman wrote:

Received 5GB…But unable to activate it🙂…..says not have valid plan to activate…

May be when the current plan expires since it might not get activated under rc done before 10th Oct.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18
deadman wrote:

Received 5GB…But unable to activate it🙂…..says not have valid plan to activate…

If You’re Current Plan Was Recharged Before 10th Oct Then You Will Be Able To Use Only When The New Plan Starts. All The Collected Data Voucher Will Be Available To Use.

Missing
Coupon Baba
60
5412
191
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

If You’re Current Plan Was Recharged Before 10th Oct Then You Will Be Able To Use Only When The New Plan Starts. All The Collected Data Voucher Will Be Available To Use.

Just now worked… 5GB activated with old plan🤩 sunglasses

Missing
Analyst
0
1404
17
thesuspended_op wrote:

Done a 20rs.topup but i haven’t received any vouchers
Edit: received

Done 10rs. Top-up hour ago no voucher received confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
143
62
0
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

Done 10rs. Top-up hour ago no voucher received confused

Sometimes it takes 5-6 hours… You will receive the voucher don’t worry

Missing