Face shield mask given at airport, can you take it home?

39°
Deal Subedar
teriab33

The face shield mask they give to wear before boarding the aircraft, are you allowed to take it home or do you have to give it back for recycling? Has anyone traveled recently.

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes you can take home (with or without virus remains a question)

Alternative you can keep continuing to use your and take seal pack home airport one

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tweet to aviation ministry n get it clarified

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You can. But do you want to? But then, sanitise it first.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

Yes you can take home (with or without virus remains a question)

Alternative you can keep continuing to use your and take seal pack home airport one

So, I suppose it is much safer to dispose it at the airport for recycling.

Thanks for the insight.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
panchabhut wrote:

You can. But do you want to? But then, sanitise it first.

Thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

So, I suppose it is much safer to dispose it at the airport for recycling.

Thanks for the insight.

Yes, on your way to exit, airport would have huge dustbin marked for disposing the face shield, white gaon for middle seats

Missing