FAQ on Kotak 811 account

54°
Deal Cadet
mango-man

1. Does Kotak 811 Zero balance Full KYC account have truly zero charges if we don’t opt for physical debit card?

2. Do we have option to opt out of physical debit card while opening account or we do have to block the physical card after opening?

3. Are there any monthly transaction limits for online/UPI transactions with this account?

4. Can we load money into this account using other bank debit card?

Expired
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

1. Yes.

2. If you want you can order physical card. They don’t give by default.

3. No specific limits. Regular UPI/online transfer limits applicable.

4. Yes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1) Absolutely no , every three months i get charged like 60rs+ saying some random bullshit like sms charges blah blah and their customer support is like non existant + i literally see no offers now for this bank so just stopped using it now how will they deduct if i dont even add anything+ even till date i keep getting like 2 message or sms to open an account with kotak bank even tho i already have one.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Chin_ wrote:

1) Absolutely no , every three months i get charged like 60rs+ saying some random bullshit like sms charges blah blah and their customer support is like non existant + i literally see no offers now for this bank so just stopped using it now how will they deduct if i dont even add anything+ even till date i keep getting like 2 message or sms to open an account with kotak bank even tho i already have one.

I ahve this account from more than 5 years… Till date… Not a single rs charged for anything..  Is your 811 or 811 edge…?? Done full kyc by vkyc or visiting branch…?? 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Chin_ wrote:

1) Absolutely no , every three months i get charged like 60rs+ saying some random bullshit like sms charges blah blah and their customer support is like non existant + i literally see no offers now for this bank so just stopped using it now how will they deduct if i dont even add anything+ even till date i keep getting like 2 message or sms to open an account with kotak bank even tho i already have one.

bro i have this account since 2017, 0 charge.

This is the best 0 balance account any bank offers!!.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

I ahve this account from more than 5 years… Till date… Not a single rs charged for anything..  Is your 811 or 811 edge…?? Done full kyc by vkyc or visiting branch…?? 

811 ,i opened account online, didnt get vkyc option but a few people from kotak itself came to my location and did kyc.Mine is a relatively new account like like early 2021 maybe thats why.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Chin_ wrote:

811 ,i opened account online, didnt get vkyc option but a few people from kotak itself came to my location and did kyc.Mine is a relatively new account like like early 2021 maybe thats why.

You should complain to customer care… They are very proactive in solving issues… You shud complain via 811 app…. Usually i never faced any issue….. Everytime my complaint gets fixed in proper timeline….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

You should complain to customer care… They are very proactive in solving issues… You shud complain via 811 app…. Usually i never faced any issue….. Everytime my complaint gets fixed in proper timeline….

Where is it? I tried to complain but I couldn’t find any mail Id or chat support it only led to FAQs and dead ends that’s it please share the email id if you have it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Chin_ wrote:

Go to service request section….

Go to service request section…. In that there will be option on 4th number to raise query…. After you click it…select account..in that select… My question is not listed here…then in bottom select… No need more help…. You will see two options contact us..raise a query… You select raise a query…. If you want to call.. Select contact us… And call from registered mobile number And.. Then   Just type your query… You can even attach image… Done… There they provide faster resolution….

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply