Finally got 5% cash back for Nobroker payzapp transaction

289°
Deal Cadet
51
793
5

Payzapp has processed 5% cash back finally for rent payment transaction made on nobroker site.

Transaction Date : 04 May 2020
Cash back date : 03 Aug 2020

43 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
20
1

Payzapp has processed cashback for June month also 😊

221
4444
28

How does the transaction detail appear in landlord’s account? Does the tenant name appear?

51
793
5
prisha_singh wrote:

Payzapp has processed cashback for June month also 😊

Yes I too got smile

51
793
5
andromeda wrote:

How does the transaction detail appear in landlord’s account? Does the tenant name appear?

No Landlord name doesn’t appears. Transaction Description is “RBLB XXYYYY IMPS RBLBANKLIM

221
4444
28
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

No Landlord name doesn’t appears. Transaction Description is “RBLB XXYYYY IMPS RBLBANKLIM

I wish the tenant name appears coz my landlord has too many tenants. Any idea of XXYYYY number format? Date of transaction or some transaction reference where we will receive on email and communicate to owner to tally

51
793
5
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I wish the tenant name appears coz my landlord has too many tenants. Any idea of XXYYYY number format? Date of transaction or some transaction reference where we will receive on email and communicate to owner to tally

Yes I too wish the same .
XX is constant and I think YYYY is last 4 digits of the sender mobile number so every month it appears as XX0617.
I have given the owners phone number in owners details. So it seems he gets the SMS on his number that I have deposited the rent for the given month.

Nobroker also sends the rent receipt copy in PDF format with my name and my landlord name on my email id within 5 minutes of depositing the rent. So I shares the same PDF to my landlord on his whatsapp.

At beginning my owner also demanded that rent should be deposited from my account only but now somehow he is fine with this setup.

100
224
1

I did not get cashback and transaction is not appearing in payzapp too.

51
793
5
sidmanraj731 wrote:

I did not get cashback and transaction is not appearing in payzapp too.

They have processed cashback for the transactions made in June month. I did transaction on 3rd June and got the cashback yesterday night . When you did your transaction .

It seems that payzapp displays only the recent transactions only. To see all transactions of past 6 months go to “Transaction History” from Left Panel and click on Wallet Statement and select the duration for which you want the transaction history. They will send the statement on mail.

100
224
1

In the Statement too it is missing. I did the transaction in may month.
they are not replying to the mail and phone.
I have the no-broker receipt and mobile message, but those too do not contain payzapp transaction id.
i did transaction not via login, but i did the transaction via payzapp debit card.

51
793
5
sidmanraj731 wrote:

In the Statement too it is missing. I did the transaction in may month.
they are not replying to the mail and phone.
I have the no-broker receipt and mobile message, but those too do not contain payzapp transaction id.
i did transaction not via login, but i did the transaction via payzapp debit card.

Terms and conditions a bit unclear but in order to be eligible for cashback you have to choose PayZapp as payment option and then login with your number and use use linked cards/payzapp card instead of directly using payzapp card.

Please check terms and conditions of the offer at :
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Customer must login with their PayZapp registered mobile number to become eligible for CashBack.
Customer not logging with their PayZapp registered mobile number will not be eligible for CashBack

51
1217
9

Cash back of 500 rs for June payment credited for me

107
1170
8

Has any one got Cashback of 500, when the payzapp phone number is different from the nobroker number?

27
2640
23
ramadesidime wrote:

Has any one got Cashback of 500, when the payzapp phone number is different from the nobroker number?

Yes.
Just today got July cashback.
Transaction date: 7 July

3
542
6

Anyone did trxn with hdfc milennia debit card on nobroker?

27
2640
23

Received August rent cashback just now

51
2996
18
rohan8397 wrote:

Received August rent cashback just now

Yes, Received today

27
2640
23

Received September rent cashback just now

221
4444
28
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

No Landlord name doesn’t appears. Transaction Description is “RBLB XXYYYY IMPS RBLBANKLIM

Is transaction description still the same?
I just started using nobroker for my rent payment, and the reference number I got is
a random 12 digit numerics ( no visible relation with date/month/year/phonenumber)

51
793
5
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Is transaction description still the same?
I just started using nobroker for my rent payment, and the reference number I got is
a random 12 digit numerics ( no visible relation with date/month/year/phonenumber)

Yes just now verified it , Reference No is 12 digit Random Number.
Transaction description is still same " ReceivedfromRBLBXX0617IMPSRBLBANKLIM".

Still Tenant details ( Name or Phone No. etc. ) are not mentioned .

221
4444
28
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

Yes just now verified it , Reference No is 12 digit Random Number.
Transaction description is still same " ReceivedfromRBLBXX0617IMPSRBLBANKLIM".

Still Tenant details ( Name or Phone No. etc. ) are not mentioned .

Transaction Description in the landlord’s account? Or am I missing anything here?

All I want is some detail to communicate to my landlord to relate my rent payment in the pool of payments at his end.

51
793
5
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Transaction Description in the landlord’s account? Or am I missing anything here?

All I want is some detail to communicate to my landlord to relate my rent payment in the pool of payments at his end.

Yes buddy , Transaction description is from Landlord Account .

It seems that there is no way landlord can know that rent it transferred from your account by referring only the bank statement.

But Landlord will receive a SMS on his number mentioning your Name That " X has deposited the rent for the Y month of Z rupees.

221
4444
28
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

Yes buddy , Transaction description is from Landlord Account .

It seems that there is no way landlord can know that rent it transferred from your account by referring only the bank statement.

But Landlord will receive a SMS on his number mentioning your Name That " X has deposited the rent for the Y month of Z rupees.

Can’t give landlord’s number, hence gave my alternate contact. I just want to map my reference to his statement reference. Looks like I need to trouble my landlord and talk to nobroker to understand their system. Thanks +kg

77
611
13

Is there any docs required by no broker like rent agreement etc ? If no, can we explore the opportunity to transfer the cash from CC to own account ?

Missing