Finally got reply from Timesprime customer on twitter.

187°
  • 1470 Views
  • 38 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
Deal Subedar
53
2883
18

Got reply on twitter to my tweet:- https://photos.app.goo.gl/dNH34D2Y6Ee...36

They assured for Giftcard.

Initial rating on play store: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tSPiovuh5jE...ZA

Power of Dimers
Present rating on play store:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3nnxaRLx8XY...26

( Loot bug Lowest ever timesprime Amazon Giftcard )

37 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
49
2712
17

Who is diwakar gupta

53
2883
18
insta wrote:

Who is diwakar gupta

The one who tweeted in concern of fraud done by timesprime and Timesprime offers.. they replied to it..

207
1998
10

I just can’t digest the fact that why to give 1 star to them on playstore? I mean they didn’t denied that they will not give those vouchers, did they? They just don’t have enough stock of gvs to give. According to my friend who also works there (marketing dept.) said they didn’t anticipated this much response so they had only limited vouchers with them. so just have some patient y’all. I even saw some dimers creating more panick to more panicked ppl in the initial post so just ignore those dimers. In dimer’s defence, they should’ve atleast mentioned somewhere immediately that we are out of stock please wait for 5 days they should apologise and maybe give some extra rewards with the membership to compensate

239
1336
7
Expand
looter143 wrote:

The one who tweeted in concern of fraud done by timesprime and Timesprime offers.. they replied to it..

The only reason I bought timesprime membership this time is to

convert payzapp wallet balance (around 500) to amazon pay balance laughing

But it is stucked for 5 days.

THE ONLY MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL NEVER NEED

53
2883
18
SHARKTANK wrote:

I just can’t digest the fact that why to give 1 star to them on playstore? I mean they didn’t denied that they will not give those vouchers, did they? They just don’t have enough stock of gvs to give. According to my friend who also works there (marketing dept.) said they didn’t anticipated this much response so they had only limited vouchers with them. so just have some patient y’all. I even saw some dimers creating more panick to more panicked ppl in the initial post so just ignore those dimers. In dimer’s defence, they should’ve atleast mentioned somewhere immediately that we are out of stock please wait for 5 days they should apologise and maybe give some extra rewards with the membership to compensate

Actually many Dimers (including me) got in panic at that sudden, and in collaboration everyone took each and every possible way to defame Timesprime..
But i request everyone, please give 5 star rating once they get Amazon ₹750 vouchers..

4
5514
59
SHARKTANK wrote:

I just can’t digest the fact that why to give 1 star to them on playstore? I mean they didn’t denied that they will not give those vouchers, did they? They just don’t have enough stock of gvs to give. According to my friend who also works there (marketing dept.) said they didn’t anticipated this much response so they had only limited vouchers with them. so just have some patient y’all. I even say some dimers creating more panick to more panicked ppl just ignore those dimers. In dimer’s defence, they should’ve atleast mentioned somewhere immediately that we are out of stock please wait for 5 days they should apologise and maybe give some extra rewards with the membership to compensate

Tm q itna tnsn lerahey ho?? Unka company hey wo log sambhalenge…no need to feel bad for a multi-core company…
Tm tnsn na lo..unka kichad unhey saaf karney do.

53
2883
18
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

The only reason I bought timesprime membership this time is to

convert payzapp wallet balance (around 500) to amazon pay balance laughing

But it is stucked for 5 days.

THE ONLY MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL NEVER NEED

And how did you gather that much amount in payzapp?

239
1336
7
Expand
looter143 wrote:

And how did you gather that much amount in payzapp?

300 in the WELCOMEPZ cashback and 200 was earlier 10% recharges in past jio recharges.

207
1998
10
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Actually many Dimers (including me) got in panic at that sudden, and in collaboration everyone took each and every possible way to defame Timesprime..
But i request everyone, please give 5 star rating once they get Amazon ₹750 vouchers..

Lmao they don’t deserve 5 star too. I know how shady timesprime really is joy

53
2883
18
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Tm q itna tnsn lerahey ho?? Unka company hey wo log sambhalenge…no need to feel bad for a multi-core company…
Tm tnsn na lo..unka kichad unhey saaf karney do.

True.. actually they created an atmosphere of fraud.. Wo turant hi mention kar sakte the ki out of stock ho gaya hai, lekin unhone to pura Amazon voucher hi gayab kar diya or nah hi turant koi clearance diye..
T- they created a communication gap between the rumour spread and Giftcard oos.

53
2883
18
Expand
SHARKTANK wrote:

Lmao they don’t deserve 5 star too. I know how shady timesprime really is joy

Yes true, I won’t trust them again.. Felt cheated since 5:08pm

207
1998
10
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Tm q itna tnsn lerahey ho?? Unka company hey wo log sambhalenge…no need to feel bad for a multi-core company…
Tm tnsn na lo..unka kichad unhey saaf karney do.

Tension nahi bhai. Har deal me yehi problem hai, Agar company instantly benefits na den tho playstore me 1 star dedo. Bas thora patients rakho. Patient bahut kaam ki cheez hai life me wink

4
5514
59
Expand
looter143 wrote:

True.. actually they created an atmosphere of fraud.. Wo turant hi mention kar sakte the ki out of stock ho gaya hai, lekin unhone to pura Amazon voucher hi gayab kar diya or nah hi turant koi clearance diye..
T- they created a communication gap between the rumour spread and Giftcard oos.

MX player ka v thoda rating down karwado..

53
2883
18
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

300 in the WELCOMEPZ cashback and 200 was earlier 10% recharges in past jio recharges.

Welcomepz is this some offer to get ₹300 for free?

53
2883
18
Expand
SHARKTANK wrote:

Tension nahi bhai. Har deal me yehi problem hai, Agar company instantly benefits na den tho playstore me 1 star dedo. Bas thora patients rakho. Patient bahut kaam ki cheez hai life me wink

Look we are not that insane people here.. we felt like cheated.. even no communication has been done from Timesprime, no customer support. And to be very honest they are not reliable..

4
5514
59
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Why MX player?

Adult player bana diya hey…bolo thoda clean karey.

199
6124
89
SHARKTANK wrote:

I just can’t digest the fact that why to give 1 star to them on playstore? I mean they didn’t denied that they will not give those vouchers, did they? They just don’t have enough stock of gvs to give. According to my friend who also works there (marketing dept.) said they didn’t anticipated this much response so they had only limited vouchers with them. so just have some patient y’all. I even saw some dimers creating more panick to more panicked ppl in the initial post so just ignore those dimers. In dimer’s defence, they should’ve atleast mentioned somewhere immediately that we are out of stock please wait for 5 days they should apologise and maybe give some extra rewards with the membership to compensate

We will also remove the rating once we get vouchers

53
2883
18
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Adult player bana diya hey…bolo thoda clean karey.

Pehle yeh Timesprime wale nipat jaye.. phir dekhenge baith kar aram se adult stuffs..😂😂
T- wait till they sort our ₹750 Amazon Gv

239
1336
7
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Welcomepz is this some offer to get ₹300 for free?

30% upto 300 waisa kuch tha user specific

did jio recharge of 555(twice got 300 cashback)

697
12587
64
Expand
looter143 wrote:

True.. actually they created an atmosphere of fraud.. Wo turant hi mention kar sakte the ki out of stock ho gaya hai, lekin unhone to pura Amazon voucher hi gayab kar diya or nah hi turant koi clearance diye..
T- they created a communication gap between the rumour spread and Giftcard oos.

What are the benefits of timesprime? This isn’t a sarcastic question. Do share the details sweat_smile

53
2883
18
Expand
rini50 wrote:

What are the benefits of timesprime? This isn’t a sarcastic question. Do share the details sweat_smile

No benefits..just waiting to avail those ₹750 and then delete the application and won’t think about it till a year..

111
8464
47
SHARKTANK wrote:

I just can’t digest the fact that why to give 1 star to them on playstore? I mean they didn’t denied that they will not give those vouchers, did they? They just don’t have enough stock of gvs to give. According to my friend who also works there (marketing dept.) said they didn’t anticipated this much response so they had only limited vouchers with them. so just have some patient y’all. I even saw some dimers creating more panick to more panicked ppl in the initial post so just ignore those dimers. In dimer’s defence, they should’ve atleast mentioned somewhere immediately that we are out of stock please wait for 5 days they should apologise and maybe give some extra rewards with the membership to compensate

Can’t agree more!! They didn’t deny anything

697
12587
64
Expand
looter143 wrote:

No benefits..just waiting to avail those ₹750 and then delete the application and won’t think about it till a year..

Rs 750 how?! 😲

179
910
7

apart from 100% valueback…..can somebody tell what is so special about timesprime ?

53
2883
18
akki.akki wrote:

apart from 100% valueback…..can somebody tell what is so special about timesprime ?

There’s nothing much significant, zee5 uber chayos, just this

Missing