Finally HDFC is giving an additional card for Jet variants

178°
Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16

I am holding hdfc jet airways card and all these months tried to change the card to different variant due to jet closure… HDFC denied all requests saying I have to close the current jet card and apply for a new one..

day before yesterday , received an SMS asking to register my interest to get additional card and after registering , received a call informing that they are issuing me a regalia card (LTF) ..

We can now use both cards but the existing limit is shared between both the cards…

If anyone is still stuck with Jet variants, check with CC for additional card..

“Update! We are offering you a LIFE TIME FREE Hdfc Bank card as a companion to your existing Jetprivilege cobrand card. To register your interest please click hdfcbk.net/kpwyYkl

30 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69

regalia or regalia signature? caller said regalia signature but i doubt there is any such card….i wud rate caller 0 if i wud hv to rate…premium card caller should at least sound premium….

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
227
4
dearajay wrote:

regalia or regalia signature? caller said regalia signature but i doubt there is any such card….i wud rate caller 0 if i wud hv to rate…premium card caller should at least sound premium….

There’s MC world & visa signature variants.

Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1008
9

That’s good.

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
dearajay wrote:

regalia or regalia signature? caller said regalia signature but i doubt there is any such card….i wud rate caller 0 if i wud hv to rate…premium card caller should at least sound premium….

Nvr hear of regalia signature … I was informed about regalia only..

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

Thank you for showing interest. we will get back to you shortly

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

There’s MC world & visa signature variants.

ok…its abt franchise…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2675
46

Did you get Regalia or Regalia First?

and what is your CC Limit?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69

HDFC can offer 2 cards of 2500 + 2500 = 5000 annual fee but they can’t offer one good card (like dcb) which eventually wud have generated good business/transactions from card holder.

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
micke wrote:

Did you get Regalia or Regalia First?

and what is your CC Limit?

Regalia … 3.1 lakh limit

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
dearajay wrote:

HDFC can offer 2 cards of 2500 + 2500 = 5000 annual fee but they can’t offer one good card (like dcb) which eventually wud have generated good business/transactions from card holder.

As far as I know, hdfc never gives two cards for one person… This is the first time they are offering..

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
706
34
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

As far as I know, hdfc never gives two cards for one person… This is the first time they are offering..

I have 2 HDFC credit cards for last 8-10 years. After automatic upgrades, one is HDFC Regalia and other is HDFC Business Platinum card now. Both are life time free.

PS: I never had saving account with HDFC.

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
Expand
image wrote:

I have 2 HDFC credit cards for last 8-10 years. After automatic upgrades, one is HDFC Regalia and other is HDFC Business Platinum card now. Both are life time free.

PS: I never had saving account with HDFC.

It is bcoz one is personal and another business card ? 

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3

They do provide 2 cards but rarely. Only if you have good relationship with bank or if you are a preferred/Imperia customer.
I have Diners premium and Regalia card. Now trying to upgrade DC Premium to diners black but so far no luck.

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
706
34
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

It is bcoz one is personal and another business card ? 

Both are personal.

I got one in 2008 and another in 2009.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

Nvr hear of regalia signature … I was informed about regalia only..

hv u got?

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2675
46

Has anyone received their credit card?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

As far as I know, hdfc never gives two cards for one person… This is the first time they are offering..

They used to give 2 cards without any issue till about two years ago. Many people carry two HDFC cards via upgrades and additional card applications that were approved earlier. But now an approval from a Vice-President level HDFC Bank employee is required for issuing 2 cards. Seems like the Jet cardholders are also getting a bulk exception. 🙂

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

They used to give 2 cards without any issue till about two years ago. Many people carry two HDFC cards via upgrades and additional card applications that were approved earlier. But now an approval from a Vice-President level HDFC Bank employee is required for issuing 2 cards. Seems like the Jet cardholders are also getting a bulk exception. 🙂

Vice president approval is too much…. not sure whats the logic behind restricting to only one card per person..! Icici is very generous in this case….

Also there seems to be an issue with that one exception as well… my card was supposed to be dispatched in 4 days and no update yet .. !!

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2675
46
Expand
TheTeddy wrote:

Also there seems to be an issue with that one exception as well… my card was supposed to be dispatched in 4 days and no update yet .. !!

I also haven’t received any update or sms. Please post here when you receive your card.

2-3 months back, I was planning to cancel my jet card. I visited my local branch. Their internal system was showing that i have offer for LTF regalia card. Now i will be stuck with this stupid Jet card + Regalia card and i will have to pay annual fee for one card instead of LTF.

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2675
46

Also, Customer care told me that HDFC will stop jet variant cards within next 6 months. Don’t know if that is verified info or speculation on their part.

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16
Expand
micke wrote:

I also haven’t received any update or sms. Please post here when you receive your card.

2-3 months back, I was planning to cancel my jet card. I visited my local branch. Their internal system was showing that i have offer for LTF regalia card. Now i will be stuck with this stupid Jet card + Regalia card and i will have to pay annual fee for one card instead of LTF.

I dnt think they will charge you for jet variant and also they are offering ltf regalia card only.. so u would be saved from fee in my opinion..

Anyways.. will keep u posted abt any update .

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

i got call for companion card but never received it. its been a month.

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2675
46
dearajay wrote:

any new user benefit for this card @TheTeddy @micke

Do you mean that you want to opt for this card while getting a new credit card from HDFC or are you a new user of Jet variant cards? In any case, i will suggest against getting any jet variant cards.

Missing