FK Axis Credit Card Query Regarding approval

189°
Cool
spanjaykumar

#Applied on 03 October
#KYC & Documents collected on 16 October
(Collected Other CC Statement)
#Received Verification Call on 18 October
(Agent said please send your Home & Shop Pic With Showing Date & Time, location & I did same)
#Received Automated Call on 18 October
(press 1 if you applied FK Axis credit card)

Although I have ITR 3.67 Lakh but agent collected other CC statement which limit 1.30 Lakh.

Card approved or not?
All formalities completed or still left?
Anyone have idea how much time need to wait for approval?

42 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Easy process was open axis account and get card directly from bank.. No shop pic, no home pic, no itr, no fd required

Cool Cool
Link Copied
ashu3850313 wrote:

Easy process was open axis account and get card directly from bank.. No shop pic, no home pic, no itr, no fd required

Ya I tried it Bro! but nothing happened.
So I closed my Axis Saving account few dats ago…. Branch situated 45KM from my home…..its very hard to manage account….. even When I applied my Zone
cc through account, They want 4.20 Lakh ITR……in few words…. only Salaried person can get cc Easily if have account….So I tried it they want only ITR 3.60 lakh but I have 3.67 lakh…. I hope my cc application will be approved.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Ya I tried it Bro! but nothing happened.
So I closed my Axis Saving account few dats ago…. Branch situated 45KM from my home…..its very hard to manage account….. even When I applied my Zone
cc through account, They want 4.20 Lakh ITR……in few words…. only Salaried person can get cc Easily if have account….So I tried it they want only ITR 3.60 lakh but I have 3.67 lakh…. I hope my cc application will be approved.

Lets hope for the best.. But i my case i  was  having 1 lac in my acc for 3 or 4 months  and my flipkart card got approved through Axis mobile app, they didnt ask anything . No itr , no work profile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You had AXIS saving account still they didn’t give you FK AXIS CC ? Did you applied through FK or directly from website? Do you hold any AXIS CC currently ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
samm255 wrote:

You had AXIS saving account still they didn’t give you FK AXIS CC ? Did you applied through FK or directly from website? Do you hold any AXIS CC currently ?

My father have priority axis savings account with 2L in it for a month or so and yet they took all itr and all documents to process the cc application.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
samm255 wrote:

You had AXIS saving account still they didn’t give you FK AXIS CC ? Did you applied through FK or directly from website? Do you hold any AXIS CC currently ?

Ya, They didn’t give any type variant Axis cc.
I applied through FK.
No I don’t have any Axis CC, currently I have Only Amazon ICICI CC 1.30 lakh Limit.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

My father have priority axis savings account with 2L in it for a month or so and yet they took all itr and all documents to process the cc application.

Ya, Most of details available Axis website are fake…..They showing some rural branch in Rajasthan but all of Semi urban branch….. employees not sure about ITR….First Mentioned need ITR 3.60 Lakh Same I revised from 3.50 Lakh to 3.67 Lakh, Later mentioned need 4.20 lakh ITR….So I complaint to Branch Mangaer & Then they ready to pickup documents & KYC & Employees told “Sorry Sir 3.60 Okay but He collected Other CC statement”
Axis Bank = Lazy Bank & even employees not know complete details.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719392/medium/8030329Rz2E3fk.jpg?1634690189
???

“Apply now” option visible in most of Flipkart plus member accounts only, Even also approved from Bank side only in plus member account…..if you try to use any trick to coming soon change in Apply now….you application declined instantly….. I also did same…. application rejected but when I tried in plus member account + Apply now option available….my application approved instantly.

I also applied from my mother account & all day I checked “Approval ka message aaya ya nhi, Ab to nind bhi nhi aati”😥

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

“Apply now” option visible in most of Flipkart plus member accounts only, Even also approved from Bank side only in plus member account…..if you try to use any trick to coming soon change in Apply now….you application declined instantly….. I also did same…. application rejected but when I tried in plus member account + Apply now option available….my application approved instantly.

I also applied from my mother account & all day I checked “Approval ka message aaya ya nhi, Ab to nind bhi nhi aati”😥

Acha. Actually it was available for a long time. I didn’t pay any attention to it. Now it’s gone. 🙂🙂

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

“Apply now” option visible in most of Flipkart plus member accounts only, Even also approved from Bank side only in plus member account…..if you try to use any trick to coming soon change in Apply now….you application declined instantly….. I also did same…. application rejected but when I tried in plus member account + Apply now option available….my application approved instantly.

I also applied from my mother account & all day I checked “Approval ka message aaya ya nhi, Ab to nind bhi nhi aati”😥

My FK account had 0 coins before BBD sale and I was seeing only coming soon option for Fk Axis CC. I used my account very extensively and become FK + member.
Now, I was seeing apply now button in my account on 17th Oct, Docs picked on 18th Oct, Received approved msg on 19th Oct. Let’s see what happens today laughing

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
theking wrote:

My FK account had 0 coins before BBD sale and I was seeing only coming soon option for Fk Axis CC. I used my account very extensively and become FK + member.
Now, I was seeing apply now button in my account on 17th Oct, Docs picked on 18th Oct, Received approved msg on 19th Oct. Let’s see what happens today laughing

😜Heeee Bade Tez Ho Rahe Ho Bro!…. Bol Bol kar Sabko Scheme Bata Do😁

But in my case…. approved bank side + KYC & documents Pick-up + Automated call received (Ask Press 1 if you apply) + Verification Call received & said, “send you home & shop pic”

But Still not sure card approved or not?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

😜Heeee Bade Tez Ho Rahe Ho Bro!…. Bol Bol kar Sabko Scheme Bata Do😁

But in my case…. approved bank side + KYC & documents Pick-up + Automated call received (Ask Press 1 if you apply) + Verification Call received & said, “send you home & shop pic”

But Still not sure card approved or not?

As I said, I hv received msg from axis bank stating “credit card is approved”. You should ideally receive a msg for yes/no.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
theking wrote:

As I said, I hv received msg from axis bank stating “credit card is approved”. You should ideally receive a msg for yes/no.

Bro! I haven’t received yet….after document pickup received a sms “Please expect update in next 5-7 working days” & In mail “Final decision will be Taken in 72 Woking hours”
Next day receive call for Home & Shop pic….
I want asap decision Either Approved OR Decline……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
amit74 wrote:

Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

Bro! I haven’t received this type message…..Kab aayega Aisa Message….Kab..kab..kab…kab😂

I’m waiting same message 🤗

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart doesn’t even allow me to apply for card…
Still shows coming soon sweat_smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Ya, They didn’t give any type variant Axis cc.

In my case, I have AXIS saving account, they gave me Neo LTF on pre-approved offer. When ACE launched, I called customer care and asked for card upgrade, they took my request and card was approved instantly and got the card delivered within a week. When FK showed me LTF offer I applied through FK and entered my ACE card# and completed Next, Next, Next (didn’t have to submit ITR, income proof, no video KYC) and card was approved instantly and generated in FK app and it was also delivered within a week.

Edit – I am FK Plus member so maybe that played a role in some way?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have received the card today. set the pin using IVR, but unable to login to axis bank internet banking.When I enter my mobile number it says Invalid user credentials

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ankur048122 wrote:

I have received the card today. set the pin using IVR, but unable to login to axis bank internet banking.When I enter my mobile number it says Invalid user credentials

I am also getting the same error while trying to register in Axis Net banking, but mobile banking works fine

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
chichuvarma wrote:

I am also getting the same error while trying to register in Axis Net banking, but mobile banking works fine

For mobile banking it wants to send sms which is currently not available for me.in their helpline also I did not get any option to speak with cust care executive

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Guys! Axis is the tuchiya bank…. Today again recieved call from Axis but call attended by my mother……& Mother told him please call back Later, My son not at Home & He told okay Ma’am I will contact later….. evening I called him but he don’t pick-up my call….even He idiot on-line on whatsapp….Now I’m worried I will receive call again or not?
I hope He idiot not decline my application 🥺😐🥺🥺🥺🥺

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

My mother (existing customer of axis bank savings account) applied for this cc. It asked for pan number and asked for address for delivery. Then it said processing application please wait then it landed on this page.  https://ibb.co/w...gY

Says verification pending , there’s no option to schedule document pickup or any kind of verification. What to do now? When i myself applied for it i had to schedule document pickup but now I’m super confused as to what to do.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

My mother (existing customer of axis bank savings account) applied for this cc. It asked for pan number and asked for address for delivery. Then it said processing application please wait then it landed on this page.  https://ibb.co/w...gY

Says verification pending , there’s no option to schedule document pickup or any kind of verification. What to do now? When i myself applied for it i had to schedule document pickup but now I’m super confused as to what to do.

Complaint to Circle Nodal Officer….If customer care not help on this matter……😊

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Complaint to Circle Nodal Officer….If customer care not help on this matter……😊

But what does it mean by verification pending? No option to verify anything

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
samm255 wrote:

In my case, I have AXIS saving account, they gave me Neo LTF on pre-approved offer. When ACE launched, I called customer care and asked for card upgrade, they took my request and card was approved instantly and got the card delivered within a week. When FK showed me LTF offer I applied through FK and entered my ACE card# and completed Next, Next, Next (didn’t have to submit ITR, income proof, no video KYC) and card was approved instantly and generated in FK app and it was also delivered within a week.

Edit – I am FK Plus member so maybe that played a role in some way?

I am also plus member…..& Purchased more than 25 Lakh Rupees products……
But my application rejected too because I applied on 20 March 2020 but I didn’t have ITR so application rejected.
Now apply from my mother’s flipkart account & hardly order 4_5 products.🤞

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

But what does it mean by verification pending? No option to verify anything

I think documents like ITR or Other CC statement…. Contact nodal officer, your issue absolutely resolved.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I think documents like ITR or Other CC statement…. Contact nodal officer, your issue absolutely resolved.

Can you give email of nodal officer

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Can you give email of nodal officer

Please google it….you will find a pdf file & drop mail according to your circle……If you from Rajasthan then drop to mail “[email protected]” otherwise just do google Bro 😊

Missing