Fk exchange scam

231°
Deal Subedar
88
1082
7

I order a feature phone exchange of another feature phone of micromax working all ne condition but due to some dents wishmaster deny to exchange of 750 I will said him to exchange at 740 but denied
Cracks
Order Details

Important Things for Exchange

X

Issues leading to reduction in exchange value

1. Phone screen issues like crack, discoloration, screen coming out or touch not working.

2. Phone body issues like deshaped phone, bent phone, dents, cracks &

parts missing.

Cracks

Removed

Issues leading to rejection in exchange

1. Phone does not switch on

2. Brand/model is different from what is mentioned.

3. Screen lock or iCloud lock (Apple phones) are not disabled,

4. IMEI, on dialing *#06#, does not match.

Note: In case your phone does not match the conditions, you can pay difference amount to get your order

Price chart for exchanging old phone

Note: The prices shown are for Any Variant Internal Storage & Any Variant RAM.

Select different Internal Storage & RAM

Exchange Price

750

Issues in old device

No issues

Body issues like dents, cracks & parts missing

Phone screen issues like crack, discoloration, screen coming out, touch not working, or body deshaped/bent
This is exchange t&c what should I do. I call costumer care but they say it depend on wishmaster
Help what should I do?

28 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
88
1082
7

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646261/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174624337.jpg?1603726866
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646262/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174616772.jpg?1603726870
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646263/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174609572.jpg?1603726874
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646264/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174650511.jpg?1603726876
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646265/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174636390.jpg?1603726879
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646266/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174629542.jpg?1603726883
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646275/medium/7045405Screenshot-20201026-170351-2.png?1603730565
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646276/medium/7045405Screenshot-20201026-170346-2.png?1603730569
This is phone pic what’s wrong in this …why denied ?

50
1196
5

You are left with no choice when you are arm twisted in situations like these, it’s either take or leave. Why do people forget that businesses are there not to make you happy, but to serve their own purpose.

36
18130
327
Moderator

try to order at different address like office address, so that different FK wishmaster comes… and hope that it goes well

50
1196
5
vipin13 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646261/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174624337.jpg?1603726866
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646262/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174616772.jpg?1603726870
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646263/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174609572.jpg?1603726874
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646264/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174650511.jpg?1603726876
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646265/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174636390.jpg?1603726879
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646266/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174629542.jpg?1603726883
This is phone pic what’s wrong in this …why denied ?

You wanted 740 for this phone, you must be lucky if they still haven’t blocked your FK account yet.

My samsung galaxy note 3 was valued at only 450.

88
1082
7
cm4444 wrote:

try to order at different address like office address, so that different FK wishmaster comes… and hope that it goes well

Small city and 1-2 wishmaster and they don’t prefer exchange the phone because they have mentality that if they exchange the phone sallary will cut so they denied without seeing the phone I can’t exchange what I can do this type behaviour I talk to customers care but they say we can’t help in this matter, I said please give me in written e-mail why they denied to exchange the phone but say no😔

88
1082
7
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

You wanted 740 for this phone, you must be lucky if they still haven’t blocked your FK account yet.

My samsung galaxy note 3 was valued at only 450.

I don’t wanted they offer me so I ordered new one see t&c In fk exchange section in app

88
1082
7
teriab33 wrote:

You are left with no choice when you are arm twisted in situations like these, it’s either take or leave. Why do people forget that businesses are there not to make you happy, but to serve their own purpose.

Yahh
The main thing they advertise wrong thing and make people fool this type missleading , sidha customer ko fool bna rhe aur money bna rhe ye to galat haii…

50
1196
5
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

Yahh
The main thing they advertise wrong thing and make people fool this type missleading , sidha customer ko fool bna rhe aur money bna rhe ye to galat haii…

Unfortunately, things like this has become the new Standard Operating Procedures for entrepreneurs with no morality.

0
47887
412
vipin13 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646261/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174624337.jpg?1603726866
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646264/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174650511.jpg?1603726876
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646265/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174636390.jpg?1603726879
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646266/medium/7045405IMG-20201026-174629542.jpg?1603726883
This is phone pic what’s wrong

Nice. But this looks like my d2h HD remote sideways
I also tried to exchange one old feature phone then I thought, just for 650 rs savings, I am wasting 2900 for no great features so I cancelled
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646280/medium/7045618Exchange.jpg?1603732849

88
1082
7
Expand
saucap wrote:

Nice. But this looks like my d2h HD remote sideways
I also tried to exchange one old feature phone then I thought, just for 650 rs savings, I am wasting 2900 for no great features so I cancelled
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646280/medium/7045618Exchange.jpg?1603732849

Yah…
Due to 650 off order new one but there big scam behind this…if we pay first they have money 1-2 weeks there’s is thousands people who pay first online in this way fk team get good no. Of money for 14 days and they invest in Market get returns from our money and increase worth free.these are marketing strategy and make capital free without like interest free loan😇

88
1082
7
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Unfortunately, things like this has become the new Standard Operating Procedures for entrepreneurs with no morality.

We take stand this type misleading social media and dd team have power to stand against these type wrong advertising 😇

52
237
5

Still people believing fk and their marketing gimmicks and getting fooled only to cry later fk is scam,fk is fraud

Stop using fk.

88
1082
7
botlike wrote:

Still people believing fk and their marketing gimmicks and getting fooled only to cry later fk is scam,fk is fraud

Stop using fk.

It’s like boycott Chinese 😄😄 not possible in India
Fraud is every where it’s not solutions to stop buying from fk.
Amazon also sent iphone 11 copy in delhi.
Soo Where to buy 😇 the main thing we need to correct these type misleading marketing and aware people.

55
1292
8

Last time I successfully exchanged mobile with FK is in the year 2017 ( BBD)

Exchanged a LeeCo phone for Samsung S7.

Exchnaged phone buying price was 10k ,a year old phone





After that I never applied for exchnage because I did not see any good exchnage price offer from FK for even high end devices . Like my  s10 ’s exchnage price is just 10k or less. grinning

88
1082
7
masoodvali.k529 wrote:

Exchange Samsung duo’s at 3250 via V20😚😚😚

Good 😇😇😇
You are lucky you get a good wishmaster.

52
237
5
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

It’s like boycott Chinese 😄😄 not possible in India
Fraud is every where it’s not solutions to stop buying from fk.
Amazon also sent iphone 11 copy in delhi.
Soo Where to buy 😇 the main thing we need to correct these type misleading marketing and aware people.

For me Amazon is better when compared to fk

Account block
Return issues
Cancellations
Replacement and wishmater etc etc.

At least Amazon is somewhat better

88
1082
7
Expand
botlike wrote:

For me Amazon is better when compared to fk

Account block
Return issues
Cancellations
Replacement and wishmater etc etc.

At least Amazon is somewhat better

Yahh
Amazon has better service because he is from usa .
And origin of fk is india .
That’s way our india reputation going down how it is possible 100% india (vocal for local) need to improve these type misleading and misadvertising. This act is 100% fraud 😇

0
12508
134
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

You wanted 740 for this phone, you must be lucky if they still haven’t blocked your FK account yet.

My samsung galaxy note 3 was valued at only 450.

Try selling it on OLX folks

@vipin13

88
1082
7
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Try selling it on OLX folks

@vipin13

I don’t want to sell because no one buy in 250 😄😄
And I don’t want 750 I want to remove this misleading advertising and stand against these type mis leading and making customers fool, they offer and I order after reading all t&c which is all Flipkart app and i fullfill all t&c but fk didn’t full his promise 😇😇

0
12508
134
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

I don’t want to sell because no one buy in 250 😄😄
And I don’t want 750 I want to remove this misleading advertising and stand against these type mis leading and making customers fool, they offer and I order after reading all t&c which is all Flipkart app and i fullfill all t&c but fk didn’t full his promise 😇😇

hushed
88
1082
7
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:
hushed

Yup 😇😇
These are marketing strategy to increase fake hype and sale very low principles of fk Amazon is best because some time 100rs costly but show originality not fake or wrong advt. To attract people and make fool

10
2298
26
cm4444 wrote:

try to order at different address like office address, so that different FK wishmaster comes… and hope that it goes well

.

50
1196
5
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

We take stand this type misleading social media and dd team have power to stand against these type wrong advertising 😇

In reality, no. If you remember ebay in India, where sellers were given more rights than the buyers. No returns, no refunds, stones for phones. Most economies are like a bigger version of this, only the indirect and direct tax revenue matters in the bigger scale of things. More sales numbers to support economic growth, even if consumers are taken for a ride.

88
1082
7

Yup…
But now ebay is not operating in india…
In future buyer will be like farmers,only ambani and adani have powers ,if we promete these type avtivity ye to chota mota fraud tha nhi too bd me iphone k box me soap cake hi milega 😇😇

Missing