Flip kart Is Selling Stolen Phone with Duplicate IME No ends with 0009

154°
Deal Newbie
ankita.c0761...

My order ID is OD110640390556704000. I have purchased Vivo v7+ phone from Flip kart which is not original. Flip kart has fooling people by selling stolen phone. After the purchase I am receiving calls from crime branch and they are claiming that the phone purchased is stolen and they are asking to submit the phone for the investigation. When I visited to check Crime branch Indore to verify that calls was real or just a fraud, then I got to know that they were really from crime branch & that was true.

According to crime branch Indore there are many phones of vivo purchased by many customer from different different platforms are stolen. According to them around thousand phones are having fake one IME no ends with 009 which was sold to many customers.

As per crime branch there are many sellers who has sold stolen phone with one ime no. Around 1000 mobiles are detected on the one Ime no (same ime no which is mentioned in my phone information ends with 009) .As per them they are submitting all the phones which are purchased by same Ime no for the investigation so that they can trace all the seller & then they will block all the phones with same Ime No.

I even have different IME no. , IME no. in my phone Information is different from the IME no. mentioned in the invoice. IME No. mentioned in invoice is 866066038540757 & in Phone information IME no mentioned is 8654070100000009, both are completely different.

Police is submitting all the phones for the investigation. I have purchased this phone from Flip kart by paying those 22000. Now police has taken my phone & they are saying all the phones with this duplicate IME no. will be blocked after the investigation as it is having Fake IME No.

Where is the assurance which was given by flip kart for the security n authenticity of the product? Flip kart claims that they sold original products then how came this type of stolen phone they have sold. According to police there are many other phones which are sold by flip kart.

I don’t understand I have lost my 22000 Rs & Phone too as Flip kart has sold stolen phone to me with fake IME No. What wrong I have done I have just purchased the phone from Flip kart where I lost the phone also as police is taking that n lost the money also which I paid to Flip kart for the stolen phone.

Now flip kart is saying they don’t take any guarantee of this kind of thing. They are not ready to answer for any of this; soon I will upload FIR copy also so that people can see that Flip kart can’t be trusted for the originality of products. Please check IME no before purchasing from any platform & kindly don’t trust flip kart because they don’t take any guarantee after this kind of fraud, they are not ready to help in anyways.

3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

without proof nothing can be done

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

well you can file a cheating case against flipkart on consumer forum, you will win it and get your money back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just curious any progress in the matter ? Have Flipkart returned your money ?

replyuser
Click here to reply