Hot Deal

Flipkart - Big Billion Muqabla

324°
Shopping Friend
Emo_Telidhu

Congrats! You Won The Big Billion Muqabla! Your Gift Card will be sent to your registered email address by 25 Dec 2020.
         
               sunglasses I AM WAITING sunglasses

49 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mee too if any one get to the mail please ping me

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Received 25 rupee giftcard rage

Same ₹25 ka GV received.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I had received earlier msg but didn’t receive any gv yet

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got mi smart speaker @1999 and i was waiting for any gv🤣 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657231/medium/IMG_20201228_230634.jpg?1609177212

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
babyboss wrote:

Got mi smart speaker @1999 and i was waiting for any gv🤣 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657231/medium/IMG_20201228_230634.jpg?1609177212

I got coupon for MarQ Smart Home Speaker at 999. Ironically it is OOS as of now rage

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got 5% upto 500 coupon on trash products

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got gift card in second account https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657332/medium/IMG_20201229_130519.jpg?1609227334

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same here  got 2 gvs in 2 account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
babyboss wrote:

Got gift card in second account https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657332/medium/IMG_20201229_130519.jpg?1609227334

What is the value of that gift card?
Same ₹25 or something else

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
babyboss wrote:

Same here  got 2 gvs in 2 account

Hame to abhi Tak nai mila.
Kal mail aaya tha coupon ka

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ane me kafi der kr di…i got msg on 25 dec. 😋
I got thus msg on 25 dec. And got same msg today also with same gv and pin no. 😄😄

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Hame to abhi Tak nai mila.
Kal mail aaya tha coupon ka

Mail wale me gv nahi diya rolleyes . I guess they are giving either gvs or discount coupons

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

just now me 2 got sms, rs.25

Missing