Flipkart account blocked

113°
Deal Subedar
rakeshshinde

did anybody faced this issue….? last week my flipkart account blocked by FK. It was having around 10k GV balance in it & they are simply refusing to reactivatint it… this is the second account which blocked by FKrs… did any one know the way out of this….

14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What reason they gave?
Ask doing mail to them.
You can ask through fb also.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

this is the second account which blocked by FKrs

Congratulations
One tip : Don’t create another account when you’re still fighting for your 1st account block, atleast don’t load GVs in to the second account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

yes… that was my biggest mistake…
actually added to buy a note 7pro phone but couldn’t able to do it, so the balance was lying in account…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

everyones account blocked. they want to loot us

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

even after so many account blocking people are still creating accounts and want to shop on flipkart .flipkart must be doing something right.Good job fk.

Link Copied

All credit goes to Redmi and Asus and their flash sales.
80% of recent account blocks are due to redmi note 7 pro😄

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I did create another account, but I will never ever load the GV’s. That trust is over with fk!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart seems to be pretty aggressive these days. Every other day, there’s a new thread on account blocking. Didn’t think it would happen this soon.

If you want to make some quick buck, then you would have to accept the risks involved as well. Most people get blocked for ordering high no. of mobile phones. Some for high return rate.

But people somehow believe it won’t happen to them even if they know what they’re doing is risky.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Since FK doesn’t seem to give a Fcuk regarding people and their money, I think its time people/dimers should tweet to the likes of Xiaomi/Redmi/Asus etc requesting to NOT launch devices with FK for their shitty behaviour. People are actually losing money. If their gripe is against reselling/bulk orders, they can easily limit purchase restrictions, block addresses, cancel orders. But how the Fcuk can they block people’s real actual money. How are people even tolerating this? No consumer court cases, no complaints, nothing yet. I see so many people losing money, but nothing being done about this. This is a fcuking daylight fraud.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I also lost my Rs.6610/- gift cards.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got mine activated back after smashing them in twitter. You may try same.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kya kiya aap ne account open ke liye

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply