Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card Cashback for EMI Transaction

32°
  • 171 Views
  • 1 Comments
49
698
6

I hope axis bank will not give cashback for EMI transaction on Flipkart axis cashback card.

But my frnd got the cashback. initially they gave 5% then after EMI conversion from merchant side, they took back 30% and remaining 70% of that 5% got credited this month..!!

Any specific T&C like this?

Missing