Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Status Not Showing Anything

61°
Deal Cadet
55
138
5

I am trying to see if my card got approved or not but I am unable to see anything on axis site when I type by application id or mobile pan… nothing happens

And on Flipkart app it’s showing card generated 1 day from last few days

Help me guys

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
95
1272
27

It takes time to get updated at their end.

You will receive sms from Axis for the same when things are updated.

55
138
5
M.MAHI wrote:

It takes time to get updated at their end.

You will receive sms from Axis for the same when things are updated.

Great..I will wait another week from now on then

55
138
5
M.MAHI wrote:

It takes time to get updated at their end.

You will receive sms from Axis for the same when things are updated.

Got a sms

Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

The way they are doing work i think I will get card till next week

56
480
2
Expand
weir wrote:

Got a sms

Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

The way they are doing work i think I will get card till next week

Got same and yesterday they cancelled my application with out providing any reason joy joy joy

55
138
5
Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Got same and yesterday they cancelled my application with out providing any reason joy joy joy

So after approving they rejected you
I think I should be ready to get shocked smiley

56
480
2
Expand
weir wrote:

So after approving they rejected you
I think I should be ready to get shocked smiley

Yes bro

55
138
5
Expand
sofiyasir wrote:

Yes bro

Got the digital card I didn’t get any sms or email but when I check Flipkart app digital card was there
Only con was credit limit which was 15000₹ whereas Amazon pay gave me 80000₹ credit limit

504
30170
328
Expand
weir wrote:

Got the digital card I didn’t get any sms or email but when I check Flipkart app digital card was there
Only con was credit limit which was 15000₹ whereas Amazon pay gave me 80000₹ credit limit

No income documents / ITR submitted?
Axis is known to sanction lower credit limits in such cases

534
33158
1099
Moderator

login with axis app, you can see your card there. you can set the pin as well using the app, no need to wait for the letter with pin.

55
138
5
Expand
getready wrote:

No income documents / ITR submitted?
Axis is known to sanction lower credit limits in such cases

Yes I didn’t submitted anything

504
30170
328
Expand
weir wrote:

Yes I didn’t submitted anything

Cool
Axis is still issuing Pre-approved cards via Flipkart!
Now you got to wait 6 months to manually increase the credit limit (Salary Slips/ITR)

55
138
5
nofpd wrote:

login with axis app, you can see your card there. you can set the pin as well using the app, no need to wait for the letter with pin.

Downloaded app but not seeing my card thier..it is asking for pin

Missing