Hot Deal

flipkart axis card

347°
Tech Guru
andromeda

Hi everyone,

I got a call for pre-approved flipkart axis card based on my savings (earlier salary) account with them. I’m still speculating whether to take it or not. I’m not avid user on flipkart, more of amazon-go guy. Is it really worth taking this? I’m sure the first one year will be no profit-no loss even if I don’t use, by compensating the joining charges with 500/- flipkart GV.

In the recent times, are there any exceptions I need to be aware of with respect to wallet loads or using this card on amazon for any axis offers or any such?

Please note that that I come under aam-aadmi category on desidime, not a pro/obsessive dimer.

Thanks

51 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

People are not getting axis fk card and u have pre-approved, the question should be , why not to take it.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I’ve cards from other banks, its just overwhelming managing/tracking all. It will be another feather in cap, not a big issue, but then wanted to see other’s perspective.

View 2 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

1.5% Offline (via statement credit) vs 1% w/ Amazon (PayBalance)
Difference is not much if you transact less but if u purchase a lot ..it will be useful
Getting 5% discount on FK GVs is not uncommon but the card will come in handy w/ high valued purchases

Regarding exceptions…you wont get cb for any wallet load
& no restrictions as such (like Exclusion of ICICIApay for FK bank offers)

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

This helps. Say I make a payment for recharge or mechant via paytm/mobikwik/any walllet service, will that still be counted as wallet load?

View 9 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It is simple if you are not gonna spend 2 lakh on the card in a year. Don’t take it. Anyways for seldom shopping you will get Flipkart gv at 5% or sometimes more like 10% from Magicpin and other sources.
Or if you other sources where you can lend your card safely like umc/friends/family you can achieve the target as well as earn good reward too.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Went ahead with application. If it is not made free, I will close the card after an year

View 13 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

One Important thing regarding annual waiver fee… You DON’T need to spend 2 lakhs to get it waived; If you simply spend 12K on Flipkart itself, it cancels out the annual fees (comes to roughly 600 inc GST), since 5% of 12K is 600 !!!
So please get this card, and all you have to spend is 12K+ on Flipkart to get the fee “waived”…

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ever heard about opportunity cost? Fk gvs are more cheaper

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Even i got the offer but didnt apply. 500 annual fee is not an issue, but benefits seems limited as
big purchases (>5k) happens during 10% sales with upto 1500cb (using sbi card). So axis 5% is Beneficial for purchase worth 30k or more. (which i dont do, and even if have to then yono+sbi gives addotinal 5% during sale on amazon). Also dont think axis fk allows  10%  +5% on fk (not sure).
Almost all purchases below 5k have been using gvs since last four yrs. (easily available @ 5%).

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

What other cards do you have bro

View 1 more reply
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@asen @Seinfeld

I’m having issues paying bill using payzapp with axis flipkart card. The transaction could not go through saying technical issues. Called up customer care, I was told that it is escalated to technical team and I can try the same after an hour. Tried again after about 2 hrs and the result is same. Any other ways out?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, exactly same for me. This is an issue of Axis bank not payzapp. I raised the same with axis bank, they could not fix this so far. If you call cc, they will say something to gateway with their responsibility.

After transaction getting declined in payzapp, sometimes I got email from Axis bank: Due to security reason transaction got declined.

Some stupid moron security system them have implemented and they have no idea on how to fix it.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had issued Flipkart axis credit card on 13th October. Got approval from bank on 13th. Today i have done my 1st transaction. Product not yet shipped. 500 joining fees deducted.

Will i get 1000 rs gift voucher or 500?

When will i get it?

Will the voucher be given by axis or Flipkart?

Thankshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644110/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-16-19-59-54-77.jpg?1602859241https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644114/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-16-20-00-31-63.jpg?1602859459https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644116/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-16-20-06-11-89.jpg?1602859528https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644115/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-16-20-04-01-58.jpg?1602859489

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

500 Upon on your first transaction

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And will i another 500?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Don’t go with their English in the notifications. Was the extra voucher mentioned in the tnc? Even then from my earlier understanding, only one voucher, as a compensation for the joining fee

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply