FLIPKART AXIS CC UPGRADE AVAILABLE NOW

FLIPKART AXIS CC UPGRADE AVAILABLE NOW

201°
Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1433
32

As the title says FLIPKART AXIS CC UPGRADE AVAILABLE FOR existing AXIS CC CUSTOMERS

just called axis cc and upgraded mine to flipkart axis cc

Note : i’ve been using axis cc for more than 7yrs

35 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0

Upgrade from which card??
I am using my zone card and CC told me there is no option for upgrade from my zone to flipkart card

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
SPPatel wrote:

Upgrade from which card??
I am using my zone card and CC told me there is no option for upgrade from my zone to flipkart card

I upgraded My Zone to Flipkart yesterday. Been using this card for 3 years.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

I upgraded My Zone to Flipkart yesterday. Been using this card for 3 years.

After calling CC you get any msg frm axis about progress or any confirmation msg? And did u received ur card??

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

After calling CC you get any msg frm axis about progress or any confirmation msg? And did u received ur card??

No I didn’t get any message. However rep. told me the service request number. Rep told me it will take maximum of 14 days to receive the card. Since I requested yesterday, I haven’t received the card yet.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

No I didn’t get any message. However rep. told me the service request number. Rep told me it will take maximum of 14 days to receive the card. Since I requested yesterday, I haven’t received the card yet.

You got any virtual card in axis app or net banking as one of my frnd get virtual card details in axis app after upgrading from Buzz to Flipkart

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

You got any virtual card in axis app or net banking as one of my frnd get virtual card details in axis app after upgrading from Buzz to Flipkart

I don’t have access to Axis netbanking, I tried multiple time to register in past, but I was not able to as I hold only credit card from them. Stopped trying after a while. Is it possible to register for their netbaking just using credit card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

I don’t have access to Axis netbanking, I tried multiple time to register in past, but I was not able to as I hold only credit card from them. Stopped trying after a while. Is it possible to register for their netbaking just using credit card?

No idea about net banking as I am saving + credit card user… but u can access there axis app just by credit card and mobile no.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
550
5
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

I don’t have access to Axis netbanking, I tried multiple time to register in past, but I was not able to as I hold only credit card from them. Stopped trying after a while. Is it possible to register for their netbaking just using credit card?

You can use the app. I only hold a credit card and use the mobile app for accessing CC details.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

You can use the app. I only hold a credit card and use the mobile app for accessing CC details.

Thanks, KG.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10

I can see the Flipkart Credit Card details in Axis Mobile app. However I haven’t received the credit card yet. Hope they will ship it soon.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0

I also see the flipkart CC details in app…but whenever I click on View Virtual Card it shows “No card generated for you” anyone else facing the problem??

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Konquerror wrote:

I can see the Flipkart Credit Card details in Axis Mobile app. However I haven’t received the credit card yet. Hope they will ship it soon.

You able to see ur virtual card details ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

You able to see ur virtual card details ??

No, it’s not virtual card, it’s physical card. I am not able to see entire card number and CVV. Just first 4 digits and last 4 digits. Can’t be used till I receive the card. Axis is too slow in dispatching the card, haven’t received it yet.

Also I can see joining fee of Rs. 590/- has already been charged on this card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
21
4615
209

I am using a free card of axisbank now, if I upgrade to flipkart card do I have to pay any charges?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

No, it’s not virtual card, it’s physical card. I am not able to see entire card number and CVV. Just first 4 digits and last 4 digits. Can’t be used till I receive the card. Axis is too slow in dispatching the card, haven’t received it yet.

Also I can see joining fee of Rs. 590/- has already been charged on this card.

Same with me.. joining fees debited 590

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0
Archie wrote:

I am using a free card of axisbank now, if I upgrade to flipkart card do I have to pay any charges?

Yes 590 rs joining fees but u will get 500rs flipkart voucher on ur 1st transaction

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10

Received the physical card today.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
941
14
Archie wrote:

I am using a free card of axisbank now, if I upgrade to flipkart card do I have to pay any charges?

Yes, axis is not giving this card for free to anyone.
Confirmed with few people in axis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
130
0

I have axis bank my zone credit card. Is it possible to upgrade/swap it with Flipkart Axis credit card? What’s the process for this?

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1255
53
Konquerror wrote:

Received the physical card today.

Limit is just 25k :/ did exist such a low limit…. What’s yours ?!

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
DealMonarch wrote:

I have axis bank my zone credit card. Is it possible to upgrade/swap it with Flipkart Axis credit card? What’s the process for this?

Yes, you can. I did by calling customer care executive.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Limit is just 25k :/ did exist such a low limit…. What’s yours ?!

Axis has been pretty generous in giving credit limit to me. It’s in 6 figures for me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

Axis has been pretty generous in giving credit limit to me. It’s in 6 figures for me.

Do you hold savings account with them, how many axis card do you hold?

so your credit limit is inbetween 1,00,000 – 9,99,999

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Do you hold savings account with them, how many axis card do you hold?

I don’t have any account with them. I just hold their Axis My Zone credit card which was swapped with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1521
16


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582448/original/Screenshot_2019-08-27-19-46-04-744_com.google.android.apps.docs.png?1566915436Anyone have preferred mechant list for 4 percent cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582448/original/Screenshot_2019-08-27-19-46-04-744_com.google.android.apps.docs.png?1566915436Anyone have preferred mechant list for 4 percent cashback?

MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Curefit and UrbanClap

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

There is a big catch on 1.5 percent cash back. I have received my first statement, They are rounding off the cash back to the floor. for example on 235 Rs transaction you get only 3 rupees cash back and on 117 Rs transaction they are giving only 1 rupee. For below hundred you don’t get cash back at all.

Missing
Floting inactive