Hot Deal Flipkart Cancellation Policy Changed

615°
Deal Cadet
195
519
6
Flipkart Cancellation Policy Changed

https://www.flipkar...m/

Flipkart Cancellation Policy Change.

In future, flipkart may charge for cancellation by users.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662341/medium/135753EE-D20F-4BC7-8BBA-D7A75F13F6B8.jpeg?1611840759

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662342/medium/7A7F87EF-8720-4F93-A500-365C6C5BD3F6.jpeg?1611840771

Expiring In 3 days
39 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
414
1957
24

Yes, saw that in republic sale .
Now Amazon will copy that too.

0
37530
587

Good step plus1
They should also pay for cancellations from their side alongwith

0
37530
587
dhinchakrohit wrote:

What about returns?

They can’t have charges on that since many genuine cases also exist, but any return has a negative effect on your account and flipkart is already notorious for blocking accounts for that.
That is much more than a cancellation fee smile

172
12571
75
androgame wrote:

Good step plus1
They should also pay for cancellations from their side alongwith

They should also pay for cancellations from their side along with – Yes

262
1757
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

They can’t have charges on that since many genuine cases also exist, but any return has a negative effect on your account and flipkart is already notorious for blocking accounts for that.
That is much more than a cancellation fee smile

I have suffered from account blocking 😅

262
1757
9
Expand
behappy wrote:

They should also pay for cancellations from their side along with – Yes

Right captain 👌

6
13677
156

WORST Decision, Instead they are removing the freedom of Online Shopping.

0
26322
268
Cody wrote:

WORST Decision, Instead they are removing the freedom of Online Shopping.

There is no freedom with Flipkart, they will anyway cancel the electronics orders. laughing

65
184
2
shaqib19 wrote:

Yes, saw that in republic sale .
Now Amazon will copy that too.

No they will not Amazon is customercentric and approachable Not like Flipkart Flipkart acts as ebay whereas amazon acts like they are selling on their own So even if they implement this in future though not possible It will be easy to get that cancellation amount refunded to Amazon pay balance In Flipkart case not possible beacuse their customer service is shit The customer care of Flipkart does not have any power except to escalate the matter and waste lots of time of customer

414
1957
24
dhinchakrohit wrote:

What about returns?

They will block your account immediately after you initiated a return request.
Cancellation fee is a very far thing which customer needs to worry about bcos FK will block your account first.

65
184
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

There is no freedom with Flipkart, they will anyway cancel the electronics orders. laughing

True Their sales are mostly stockless They take orders from all customers but fulfill only limited and cancel the rest of orders For as far I know Flipkart is the only site doing this for thing

88
515
4

Awaz uthani padegi iske khilaf 😃😃

37
133
2
androgame wrote:

Good step plus1
They should also pay for cancellations from their side alongwith

True and also for those items damaged in transit

316
657
19

These cancellations count may be high. this is due to too many price fluctuations during the sale days itself (1-5days, the price will be variable)

82
266
5

Will they compensate if order is cancelled from their side 🤔

95
1222
26
vk6 wrote:

Will they compensate if order is cancelled from their side 🤔

+ 1

681
5886
44

In June 2020 GoI notified new Consumer Protection Rules of 2020 for all businesses, which also includes ecommerce.

Termed as Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the new rules clearly tells that the ecommerce portals such as Amazon, Flipkart and others cannot charge a cancellation fee from the users, once they have made the payment

0
37530
587
BAT_MAN wrote:

In June 2020 GoI notified new Consumer Protection Rules of 2020 for all businesses, which also includes ecommerce.

Termed as Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the new rules clearly tells that the ecommerce portals such as Amazon, Flipkart and others cannot charge a cancellation fee from the users, once they have made the payment

7. No e-commerce entity shall impose cancellation charges on consumers cancelling after confirming purchase unless similar charges are also borne by the e- commerce entity, if they cancel the purchase order unilaterally for any reason.

106
404
2

FLIPKART IS A SHITEARLIER IT WAS GOOD….AFTER WALMART..IT HAS JUST BECAME A MESS…..I HARDLY PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THANMOST OF THE ITEMS ARE CHEAPER ON AMAZONAND IT IS MUCH MORE PEACE OF MIND WHILE SHOPPING ON AMAZON..ESPECIALLY MOBILE EXCHANGE

78
274
1
Expand
19972 wrote:

No they will not Amazon is customercentric and approachable Not like Flipkart Flipkart acts as ebay whereas amazon acts like they are selling on their own So even if they implement this in future though not possible It will be easy to get that cancellation amount refunded to Amazon pay balance In Flipkart case not possible beacuse their customer service is shit The customer care of Flipkart does not have any power except to escalate the matter and waste lots of time of customer

Bro those good days are gone bro

50
760
4
dhinchakrohit wrote:

What about returns?

India (most) Indians need this google.com/search?q=restocking+fee for them to realise what happens when businesses face the brunt (of abusing the return policy).
Internationally, (even on Amazon, at-least for seller fulfilled orders) restocking fees are industry practice, once the market matures.

50
760
4
Expand
nandu.0076 wrote:

Bro those good days are gone bro

🤫 shhh🤫 please do not bust his ‘happy space’ bubble.

Oddly, past 6-7 months (with Amazon CSD) have started making Fliokart look good (in comparison).
and that sad speaks VOLUMES about Amazon buyer support (or even seller support) team.

194
6206
70
tusharrai87839 wrote:

FLIPKART IS A SHITEARLIER IT WAS GOOD….AFTER WALMART..IT HAS JUST BECAME A MESS…..I HARDLY PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THANMOST OF THE ITEMS ARE CHEAPER ON AMAZONAND IT IS MUCH MORE PEACE OF MIND WHILE SHOPPING ON AMAZON..ESPECIALLY MOBILE EXCHANGE

It may go and meet Snapdeal for chit chat very soon.
These companies can loose valuation very fast like a ship loosing bal with unruly crowd
Amazon has been very reasonable from begining

230
614
11
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

India (most) Indians need this google.com/search?q=restocking+fee for them to realise what happens when businesses face the burnt (of abusing the return policy).
Internationally, (even on Amazon, at-least for seller fulfilled orders) restocking fees are industry practice, once the market matures.

What about genuine returns?

1,163
3150
21

There are instances where item gets diverted from the delivery estimated time and customer may need to cancel it citing non availability of customer for taking delivery, purchased from somewhere else etc. Need to see Flipkart response in those cases. If cancellation fee is levied for those too then have to leave it for good.

Missing