Hot Deal Flipkart Cricket game

312°
Chennai Super Kings
2,281
13605
46

Finally after months of try, i have hit 12 sixes in 2 overs and scored 218.
Missed the timing bonus by 1 otherwise it would have been 219 and i could have won Boat Air-dopes bluetooth headset. sweat_smile



51 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
2,281
13605
46
homedimer wrote:

congrats sunglasses hamara number toh 250+ hain stuck_out_tongue

Practice karte karte ho jayega. But timing bonus is the key. 208 runs ka hoga after 12 sixes. But then agar timing achhi hui to 11points milega as timing bonus. I got 10 points only.

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Good. But to get higher rank, need to play ASAP..
For Rank 30, only Gems or SCs?

Only gems for All except first 3 ranks.

3 people will get Bluetooth headset.
So if my score was 219 then sureshot headset sweat_smile

5,245
25913
65
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Only gems for All except first 3 ranks.

3 people will get Bluetooth headset.
So if my score was 219 then sureshot headset sweat_smile

Yup, if you played at night and get this same 218, then also its sureshot.
Rank is based on FCFS. You missed it, good luck for next time bro wink

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, if you played at night and get this same 218, then also its sureshot.
Rank is based on FCFS. You missed it, good luck for next time bro wink

Yes. But u knw what this Glitchkart creates a lot of problem at nite. U lose some games even without playing at that time due to a technical error. disappointed_relieved

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, if you played at night and get this same 218, then also its sureshot.
Rank is based on FCFS. You missed it, good luck for next time bro wink

Thank u so much. Will try relaxed stuck_out_tongue♥️

5,245
25913
65
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Yes. But u knw what this Glitchkart creates a lot of problem at nite. U lose some games even without playing at that time due to a technical error. disappointed_relieved

Yup, I faced lot of times. Nowadays not playing except trivia smiling_imp

427
4001
8
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Practice karte karte ho jayega. But timing bonus is the key. 208 runs ka hoga after 12 sixes. But then agar timing achhi hui to 11points milega as timing bonus. I got 10 points only.

Why 11, why not 12? If you’re perfect on timing for all the 12 balls, then you’ll be getting 12 bonus points.

5,245
25913
65
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Why 11, why not 12? If you’re perfect on timing for all the 12 balls, then you’ll be getting 12 bonus points.

Yup, bonus for every ball.
Max possible score 220

2,281
13605
46
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Why 11, why not 12? If you’re perfect on timing for all the 12 balls, then you’ll be getting 12 bonus points.

Actually i m following winners since long. Have never seen any1 scoring above 219 in 2overs. Previously it was a 3over game. Then it was a different case.

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, bonus for every ball.
Max possible score 220

Everyday hardly 2-3 people get 219.
220 i have not seen in last 2 months. May be before that any1 has scored. Dont know exactly. sweat_smile

5,245
25913
65
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Everyday hardly 2-3 people get 219.
220 i have not seen in last 2 months. May be before that any1 has scored. Dont know exactly. sweat_smile

I have seen 220 2-3 times in 2 over game itself.
Its very rare to see 220, mostly high score will be 219/218

427
4001
8
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Actually i m following winners since long. Have never seen any1 scoring above 219 in 2overs. Previously it was a 3over game. Then it was a different case.

That should not be the point of conclusion. Just because no one scored above 219, that doesn’t mean 220 can’t be scored.

Earlier, I’ve heard that players scored more than 2170+ in the FK GUESS WHAT Puzzles. But then FK started taking action against them, suspecting the Toppers using Bots/Automation Apps. So, now almost everday the top score is 2170.

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I have seen 220 2-3 times in 2 over game itself.
Its very rare to see 220, mostly high score will be 219/218

Wow. scream

2,281
13605
46
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

That should not be the point of conclusion. Just because no one scored above 219, that doesn’t mean 220 can’t be scored.

Earlier, I’ve heard that players scored more than 2170+ in the FK GUESS WHAT Puzzles. But then FK started taking action against them, suspecting the Toppers using Bots/Automation Apps. So, now almost everday the top score is 2170.

Correctly said. Agree now. plus1

101
849
7

Congrats bro… beers
Am playing since beginning, but mine highest is 214..

2,281
13605
46
anilkumarn wrote:

Congrats bro… beers
Am playing since beginning, but mine highest is 214..

All the best bro. Previously my Highest was 216. Now 218. Dont know when I will reach 219. It took 2-3mths to reach 218 sweat_smile

7
1166
17
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

All the best bro. Previously my Highest was 216. Now 218. Dont know when I will reach 219. It took 2-3mths to reach 218 sweat_smile

bro yrr itni koshish mai krta to upsc nikal jaata hats off bro

2,281
13605
46
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, if you played at night and get this same 218, then also its sureshot.
Rank is based on FCFS. You missed it, good luck for next time bro wink

Missed it again. This time by 3 points. sweat_smile

Missing