Flipkart Delivery

141°
Missing
Deal Cadet

My product reached my nearest location on 27th oct and had to delivered by 31st oct. Still now it’s not delivered yet.
Now Flipkart is contacting me to cancel the product. As I have heard the refund scenario of FK, the whole discount will becomes invalid. This product makes my order more that 30k which gave me 1250 extra discount. If I cancel this product will that 1250 becomes invalid?
I asked CC to write a formal mail to refund the “refunded money and new product” to cancel the product.

Please confirm these details

If anyone knows Delhivery Guntur contact number please pm me

18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

dont cancel. tell them the same thing.

I didn’t cancel but told them to write a formal mail indicating that they will refund “refunded money and new product price” as they told me that they will refund “new product and the price that I purchased”

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

I didn’t cancel but told them to write a formal mail indicating that they will refund “refunded money and new product price” as they told me that they will refund “new product and the price that I purchased”

They won’t do that (Send formal mails)
And there’s no guarantee that the next support executive you get in touch with will say the same

Missing
Deal Brigadier
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

then wait for them to respond.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

They won’t do that (Send formal mails)
And there’s no guarantee that the next support executive you get in touch with will say the same

One of the executives sent me the mail of refunding price difference between new product and old product price

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

One of the executives sent me the mail of refunding price difference between new product and old product price

Screenshot of the mail?
and the PD is 1250 only right?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

Screenshot of the mail?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649394/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-12-11-16-57-745_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1605160096Now the price is 3700 but I bought it for 3100 and he is saying that we will refund that 600 but he doesn’t know about SBI Card offer which gave me 1250 discount just because I purchased more that 30k. If I cancel this, as I can see previous threads, the whole discount will becomes void and gets deducted from refund amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

Screenshot of the mail?

“Please reply to this email mentioning the price difference of your new product and the seller shall refund the additional amount to you in the form of EGV”. This is what they have written

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/649394/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-12-11-16-57-745_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1605160096Now the price is 3700 but I bought it for 3100 and he is saying that we will refund that 600 but he doesn’t know about SBI Card offer which gave me 1250 discount just because I purchased more that 30k. If I cancel this, as I can see previous threads, the whole discount will becomes void and gets deducted from refund amount

Yes..they will only reimburse 600
Its hard to calculate the extra 1250 off on 30k+ for a 4k product
Better you wait
or try contacting delhivery
or ask FK to reship the same (they can do that by raising a replacement request for the same)

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

Better you wait
or ask FK to reship the same (they can do that by raising a replacement request for the same)

Yes I’m trying to contact Delhivery and I will not cancel my product

Missing
Deal Cadet

Visit ur nearest delhivery courier office and talk to them

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
getready wrote:

Better you wait

i believe all discounts are applied proportionately rt?
say if the order amount is 30500 and discount is 1250 and the order has several products, then this 1250 should get proportionately assigned to the items @ 4.1%.

PS: ((1250/30500)*100) %

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Not sure about flipkart
with Amazon, sometimes even the 10% discount is not proportionate

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

say if the order amount is 30500 and discount is 1250 and the order has several products, then this 1250 should get proportionately assigned to the items @ 4.1%.

PS: ((1250/30500)*100) %

No. They have changed.

Terms copied from flipkart sbi offer:

31. In the event the user returns any/all products in the order placed during the Offer Period, thereby not maintaining the minimum purchase value, as required to avail the Offer, he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer. Accordingly, the amount availed as a discount under the Offer shall stand deducted from any refund(s) processed for the returned product(s)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

No. They have changed.

31. In the event the user returns any/all products in the order placed during the Offer Period, thereby not maintaining the minimum purchase value, as required to avail the Offer, he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer. Accordingly, the amount availed as a discount under the Offer shall stand deducted from any refund(s) processed for the returned product(s)

What a waste..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Ambivert wrote:

No. They have changed.

This is the general rule to stop some crazy shoppers abusing the system, else people order above 30K and cancel other unwanted products there by getting extra benefit.
Even Amazon has this condition, but when 1 or 2 items cancelled on Amazon they refunded separately once deducting proportionate discount another time full amount refunded(it was seller issue-both times). Not sure about FK, but they can do the same here, refund after deducting proportionate discount(Rs127) for 3100/- item

Missing
Deal Cadet

Update: They cancelled the product and refund mentioned is 3100 which I want. But I already talked to nearest Delhivery who told me that the product is in their warehouse and will deliver it in 2 days.
At the end moral is customer care of FK don’t even know the refunds and don’t give a shit about customers. Just tell you that they have understood our concern like an IVR.

Missing