flipkart fraud

87°
Deal Newbie

Funny they are running sales on such a big scale with such poor customer care .Recently purchased a eufy robotic vacuum and the seller shipped a car foot pump.Flipkart has not contacted me directly even once to know the issue and have simply extended the timeline 4 times.I am at my wits end as to what to do.They simply repeat the same message like a parrot on calling cc.Siteen thousand gone down the drain.So beware before placing a big order.

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By

Flipkart not initiating return.Seller is Kavyahub,surat.

harisa11 wrote:

Was the payment made using card/netbanking or gift card/gift voucher?

Bro,shop on amazon if possible..Returns are easy and there customer care is simply better than flipkart

harisa11 wrote:

Assured seller ?
That “promote small sellers” thing is a myth, if you order from a small seller , highest chances you would get ripped online (maybe the system is like that)

There are good sellers, which performs almost like alpha sellers.
May be its a glitch from seller side, or he was cautious not to lose his product because of customer fraud, or he simply played you.

Tweet them with all details . Meantime find the seller from Google. If nothing works pm me.

Always shop only on Flipkart Assured sellers…

My mistake,I bought from a non flipkart assured seller.Maybe the seller is a fraud,but flipkart are not answering ,I have raised complaint by resolver as well,lets see

What happens if seller has wilfully done this.Will Flipkart refund

harisa11 wrote:

My mistake,I bought from a non flipkart assured seller.Maybe the seller is a fraud,but flipkart are not answering ,I have raised complaint by resolver as well,lets see

Is there any update from resolver? Is that trust worthy?

Same seller and same fraud to me too I have also lost around 15k .

Missing