Hot Deal Flipkart gamezone block

347°
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1

Got blocked by flipkart gamezone. Can’t play . Any suggestions how to get unblocked ?

35 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

Other sensible solution please

After multiple account blocks, orders not delivered, money not refunded, this is the most sensible solution
Fk becoming another snap deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1567
11

Dey blck bcs u might hv logged in multpl ac in a same devce, dis all r happning after updating ur flipkt app

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4

Why they blocked you to play?
Did you won multiple times?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
DealBroker23 wrote:

Why they blocked you to play?
Did you won multiple times?

4days back.yes unfortunately won 3-4times a day

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
bankipad wrote:

Dey blck bcs u might hv logged in multpl ac in a same devce, dis all r happning after updating ur flipkt app

May be.logged into my sister’s account twice

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

May be.logged into my sister’s account twice

Nice, what did you won. If there is any trick please share the trick via pm

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Nice, what did you won. If there is any trick please share the trick via pm

Nah. Ameture gamer. Just won some supercoins which is not credited yet and have doubt if ever

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269

Maybe Chandler can help you out! stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

4days back.yes unfortunately won 3-4times a day

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
510
5

Never used any 3rd party app, no multiple account shit and still blocked.
Cc as usual is mandbudhi to help.
Fuc* them

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
Expand
venu wrote:

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

Never. I dont know how a 3rd party app can help you in an active game. Be it the quiz where you have to answer within 2sec or crazy canon or snake smash. Anyway do you have similiar experience ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

Never. I dont know how a 3rd party app can help you in an active game. Be it the quiz where you have to answer within 2sec or crazy canon or snake smash. Anyway do you have similiar experience ?

Check YouTube , you can find videos for flipkart quiz hack.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
Expand
venu wrote:

Check YouTube , you can find videos for flipkart quiz hack.

:smile
No thanks already got blocked from gamezone doing nothing. Don’t want them to block my account as well

Missing
Perfectionist
6,984
9618
105
Expand
venu wrote:

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

No. Even I got blocked because I won. And never did I log in from multiple accounts. And I played fair, before you say I used third party apps.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No. Even I got blocked because I won. And never did I log in from multiple accounts. And I played fair, before you say I used third party apps.

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented she won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

Missing
Perfectionist
6,984
9618
105
Expand
venu wrote:

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented he won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

3-4 times could mean different games also anguished

Missing
Deal Subedar
204
1765
31

I also got blocked not able to play crazy canon n snakes

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
Expand
venu wrote:

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented he won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

*she

Missing
Deal Subedar
208
1025
9

Did u get the reason why they blocked?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
RunZone wrote:

Did u get the reason why they blocked?

No. They messaged that the sellers have rights to disqualify a contestant

Missing
Deal Subedar
208
1025
9
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

No. They messaged that the sellers have rights to disqualify a contestant

U can play the game but cannot redeem your prize?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
1
Expand
RunZone wrote:

U can play the game but cannot redeem your prize?

I couldnt play .error message displays "something went wrong’’

Missing