Flipkart Gift Card Query

78°
Spearhead
NeoM

Hi, Dimers!

I have a query and, unsurprisingly, Flipkart doesn’t have an answer. So, can you please help me?

I had a flipkart gift card (received it for burning super coins). Its expiry date was 13 May. I used this gift card to pay for my flipkart grocery order (purchased cooking oil). The order will be delivered on 13 May.

If on 13th May, an item is undelivered or out of stock, how will Flipkart give me the refund? Will they give me a new gift card with a new expiry date?

Thank you for your time and inputs

Expired
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Most probably refund as Gift card credit in your account

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Oh. Okay. Let’s see.

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Refund will come to the original source of payment (same GV), your the then expired GV. So the refund will be of no use, since yours is expiring on 13th May.

Have experienced.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766636/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-11_at_4.17.48_PM.png?1652266106

If you want to get the money back, you’ll have to fight with their CS and maybe grievance. Since you have a genuine reason, I believe they will sort it out to your benefit. Just be ready to write some decent mails.

I believe this is done to stop any misuse, otherwise we would try to order and cancel to bypass GV’s expiry. However yours will be Flipkart’s fault, so I guess they will listen to you.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

giftcard add krna tha accnt mai phle

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I used the gift card that I had added to my account.

replyuser
Click here to reply