(Flipkart glitch) Daam Sahi hai Season1 is giving 5 Supercoins on every video (Episode 26 to 75)

174°
Deal Hunter
2,941
20259
68

http://www.flipka...om
(Flipkart glitch) Daam Sahi hai Season1 is giving 5 Supercoins on every video (Episode 26 to 75) :

1) working maximum for those users who started playing Flipkart videos from February or after that.

2) Episode 26 to 75 of Daam sahi hai.

3) personally verified.

Expiring In 28 days

Deal Wiki

Normally old videos give on 1 supercoin .
But these videos will give 5 supercoins.

It will work only if u have not already played those episodes before.

20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
58
1540
10

Ok

280
12102
27

Not a glitch they are giving 5sc for those episodes from the beginning

2,941
20259
68
kiranparepally wrote:

Not a glitch they are giving 5sc for those episodes from the beginning

No. Check other episodes of same season. U will get 1 sc only.

551
56435
154

Not a glitch bro🙄

2,941
20259
68
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Not a glitch bro🙄

But all episodes are not giving 5 sc bro.  So its a glitch right?

551
56435
154
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

But all episodes are not giving 5 sc bro.  So its a glitch right?

That’s totally random as @kiranparepally said
Let few thousand users play, it’ll start giving 2 and 1 sc too, those particular episodes and few more shows old episodes giving 5 sc….I don’t think it’s a glitch

280
12102
27
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

No. Check other episodes of same season. U will get 1 sc only.

I’m saying the same they gave 5sc for these episodes, from 1-20 they gave 1sc completed these episodes in many accounts days ago

55
121
1

Not this particular video…for me it gave for other videos as well….

1
655
3

Unfortunately no gift cards available for already redeemed accounts ….where to use sc

2,941
20259
68
Goody wrote:

Unfortunately no gift cards available for already redeemed accounts ….where to use sc

Yes. Thats sad. Now u can use SC on flight tickets & subscriptions. And also on products.

215
2920
13

How do u manage to get season 1 video, when i try it’s not working

52
5365
69

No use of sc now, fk gv already redeemed, Myntra gv is for 5K sc now..

51
43
1

I’m not able to change into the season 1. Whenever I’m tap season button it doesn’t popup to change the season. Can someone give me the link to directly pop into season 1
?

215
2920
13
siddharthshah.exe wrote:

I’m not able to change into the season 1. Whenever I’m tap season button it doesn’t popup to change the season. Can someone give me the link to directly pop into season 1
?

@justforcoupon do u have any solution??

51
43
1

Gazab Jaadugar ho bhai…Link kaam kar rahi hai:)

2,941
20259
68
Expand
bankipad wrote:

And abt ans bro grin

For season1 answers, DM me.

Missing