Poll: Should I place the Mobile Order worth 50k with GV?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Flipkart GV Usage Advice Needed

85°
Deal Cadet
55
103
1

Hello Friends i am planning to buy an iphone from flipkart. I plan to pay using Flipkart GV for the same.

Approx amount that i will be paying by GV will be around 40-50k.
I have heard flipkart blocks accounts if you order mobile using GV so i am kind of unsure should i goahead with this way to order or not.Need Suggestions from fellow dimers.

Sources for GV :- Amex Travel Card Redeemption ,Gyftr 5k Gv’s and Some From A Family Friend (10k*2 Denominations)

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
84
1449
20

Don’t Add GV In Your Account… Use Your GV Only During Check Out….

84
1449
20

And Yes… Last Year I Ordered Realme Narzo 10 Via GV and They Blocked My Account and Also Cancelled My Order… GV Amount Recovery Mei Jaan Nikal Gaya Tha… So If You Want To Buy Through GV Then Use It Only During Check Out… Never Add GV In Your Account

50
305
5

If are a legitimate user no issues

152
2435
8
Hi.Debasish wrote:

And Yes… Last Year I Ordered Realme Narzo 10 Via GV and They Blocked My Account and Also Cancelled My Order… GV Amount Recovery Mei Jaan Nikal Gaya Tha… So If You Want To Buy Through GV Then Use It Only During Check Out… Never Add GV In Your Account

It depends. I got 2 mobile on gv few years back . And I did not face any problem.
It depends on fk mood and if you have supporting documents to prove your gvs are genuine then there should be no problem.

84
1449
20
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

It depends. I got 2 mobile on gv few years back . And I did not face any problem.
It depends on fk mood and if you have supporting documents to prove your gvs are genuine then there should be no problem.

I Bought Through MagicPin… I Have All Proves… But Their Customer Teams Are Worst…

152
2435
8
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

I Bought Through MagicPin… I Have All Proves… But Their Customer Teams Are Worst…

Why you used magic pin to purchase gv? Hardly you may get 2 to 5% discount. Why you taken risk for such small amount?

32
2602
31
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

It depends on fk mood and if you have supporting documents to prove your gvs are genuine then there should be no problem.

One shouldn’t rely on FK’s mood for high value purchases, especially if you consider all those hassles once they block your account & your money gets stuck. Better to consider what @Hi.Debasish suggested.

8,113
20541
126
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

It depends. I got 2 mobile on gv few years back . And I did not face any problem.
It depends on fk mood and if you have supporting documents to prove your gvs are genuine then there should be no problem.

I agree sweat_smile

413
10799
79
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Don’t Add GV In Your Account… Use Your GV Only During Check Out….

During checkout there is a limit on no of gv

152
2435
8
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

During checkout there is a limit on no of gv

Then people can add some portion of gvs in to account and then use remaining portion at check out.

56
397
2

Utilize GV up to Rs49999 & don’t go over 50K

77
1271
6

I purchased, 15k worth of gv from magicpin and added to Flipkart and used those for purchasing realme, faced no issue.

105
743
44
Hi.Debasish wrote:

And Yes… Last Year I Ordered Realme Narzo 10 Via GV and They Blocked My Account and Also Cancelled My Order… GV Amount Recovery Mei Jaan Nikal Gaya Tha… So If You Want To Buy Through GV Then Use It Only During Check Out… Never Add GV In Your Account

Do you think this may be due to multiple phone purchases from FK within a year?

84
1449
20
Expand
bargainhunter wrote:

Do you think this may be due to multiple phone purchases from FK within a year?

May Be…. That Was My New Account… And I Ordered 3 Phones Before That (COD) But Everytime My Order Was Cancelled From Seller End.. But Last Time When I Paid Via FK GV, They Blocked My Account…

Missing