Hot Deal Flipkart maha player reward credited check yours

403°
0
100% OFF 18.0
Deal Cadet
134
526
2
Flipkart Coupons
Deal Expired

http://www.flipka...om
Flipkart maha player reward credited check yourshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653337/medium/Screenshot_20201207-170558_2.png?1607341149

Expired 2 months
38 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
43
4797
13

Backtracking now… laughing

1,463
27630
124

Dd is high, ye sab kya ho raha hain
T: What’s going on here joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy
I shared a Screenshot, but now it’s showing like this LololololoL

43
4797
13
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Dd is high, ye sab kya ho raha hain
T: What’s going on here joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy
I shared a Screenshot, but now it’s showing like this LololololoL

laughing laughing
134
526
2

Exactly what’s happening was it a repost

26
647
7

http://www.flipka...om
18 supercoin credited for flipkart video mahaplayer reward
If you earned more than 200 coin by playing various flipkart video games in november month than you will get!
Check yours!https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653348/medium/Screenshot_20201207-181724.jpg?1607345391

50
98
0

Didnt receive yet..You are lucky!

0
730
3
itsmehd5 wrote:

Didnt receive yet..You are lucky!

they started crediting it an hour or 2 back.. just now its credited in my account.. so you may get in sometime.. if you have collected 200 coins

50
98
0
Expand
jp2611 wrote:

they started crediting it an hour or 2 back.. just now its credited in my account.. so you may get in sometime.. if you have collected 200 coins

Yeah I did collect more than 200 but not received pensive

92
8011
40

i thought they will atleast credit 100 coins
18 coins doesn’t suit for the title mahaplayer

0
730
3
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

Yeah I did collect more than 200 but not received pensive

they mentioned 25 lakhs of coins will  be split evenly for all the users collected 200 coins.. as they have credited 18 sc only per account.. approx 130k accounts needs to be credited.. so you have to wait pensive pensive

115
908
6
hotchap wrote:

i thought they will atleast credit 100 coins
18 coins doesn’t suit for the title mahaplayer

Very less neutral_face aim was for atleast 100

50
98
0
Expand
jp2611 wrote:

they mentioned 25 lakhs of coins will  be split evenly for all the users collected 200 coins.. as they have credited 18 sc only per account.. approx 130k accounts needs to be credited.. so you have to wait pensive pensive

Got 18SC just now..Absurd title of Mahaplayer though grinning stuck_out_tongue

0
730
3
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

Got 18SC just now..Absurd title of Mahaplayer though grinning stuck_out_tongue

it means there are so many users using multiple acounts

88
515
4

Yes credited
18sc means 1.33 lakh people play all the games with right answer 😇

50
42004
399
muralitg wrote:

Everybody got 18 sc

Every Body in 1,38,889 users.

723
6860
21

http://Flipka...om
Flipkart new contest – Are you the Mahaplayer of the month… win upto 25 lakh supercoins

Go to the Super coin section to check
18sc credited

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653484/medium/IMG_20201208_134235.jpg?1607415245

75
62
1

bahute kam diya hoon….😂 I was xpecting more 😂😂😂

Missing