Flipkart not giving a gift card of ₹500 for Flipkart Axis CC.

58°
Post Emperor
siddharthsha...
I applied for a Flipkart axis credit card with a welcome offer of a ₹1,000 Flipkart gift card. I conducted my first transaction within 30 days of receiving the card, however I only received a ₹500 gift card from Axis Bank. Flipkart is yet to provide the remaining ₹500 gift card.

Can anyone confirm how to get the other giftcard of ₹500 because Flipkart has not provided it to me. IMG20230412125323 Screenshot2023-04-12-12-46-54-073com.android.chrome-edit

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Additional voucher by mailing customer care after 60-90 days.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You have to order something in Flipkart using credit card then only you will get 500rs from Flipkart.

If you have used elsewhere then you won't.
I didn't read T&C properly, I didn't do any transaction in flipkart. So I didn't get 500rs gift card from flipkart, received only 500rs from AXIS bank.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
I've done my first transaction on Flipkart only...
View 1 more reply
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Mail them.. i got my voucher by mailing them.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
what mail did you send please send me on PM. Also send me their email address as well.
Thank You!
View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply