Flipkart Open Box Delivery

107°
Spearhead
NeoM
Hi, Dimers

I have ordered a feature phone for my aunt who lives in another city. When I placed the order, I was informed that open box delivery has been applied to my order.

My aunt is a septuagenarian. And I live in another city.

Since it is an open-box delivery, what should I ask her to check before accepting the order from the delivery agent?

PS: I don't know why open box delivery was applied to a feature phone, I thought it was only for high-end electronic devices.
Expired
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My Brother Ordered Me A Fire Bolt Watch Worth 2k... I Don't Know Its Open Box Delivery 🚚... The Delivery Boy Asked Last 4 Digit Phone Number , He Entered In Mobile App It Showed Contents Of Box... Then He Opened And Showed Us... After Confirmation He Asked For 6 Digit Otp..

Done

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Did you turn on the watch?

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Before giving OTP, U need to ask them to open mobile box, check model , any damages then power on.  If no issues need to give OTP

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

It's left to you to make sure it's brand new and working before giving the OTP. My friend got a new laptop... All fine when switched on it was already logged in with some name and was asking password to login... Returned with out giving otp

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Okay

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I can deny to open the box when the delivery agent come. I told the delivery agent not to open the box of my tv order.

replyuser
Click here to reply