FLIPKART ORDER GOOGLE MINI 499 CANCELLED BY SELLER

146°
Deal Newbie
51
35
1

I won 499 coupon in Google home mini game and ordered today.
Seller cancelled it and coupon got claimed.
Pls help what should I do? I complained to FK support but they are not responding.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663435/medium/-mkb5ue.jpg?1612452848

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
194
6342
71

Nothing you can do, if you struggle with cc they may give you 100 or 200 gv

16
2266
10

You can contact Flipkart On Twitter
Once I won JBL Earphone worth 799 And Product was cancelled by seller because of covid Then they refunded 799 to Flipkart GC balance

51
35
1

I talked with one of the cc and said we can’t do anything. You lost it ! Wtf I mean !
He was like seller cancelled it and you used it. He doesn’t wanted to hear or solve it.

51
35
1
caks2006407 wrote:

Nothing you can do, if you struggle with cc they may give you 100 or 200 gv

Yeah I know

203
777
6

If I do order & return it
Will the coupon will still available to place order?

50
20
0
Harsh5 wrote:

If I do order & return it
Will the coupon will still available to place order?

No

0
437
2

Place a order on COD and let the seller ship, then cancel the order. wink

15
2719
110
NeverMind wrote:

Place a order on COD and let the seller ship, then cancel the order. wink

Why seller cancelled the order

51
35
1

Flipkart has one of the worst customer support service

203
777
6
Harsheel wrote:

Flipkart has one of the worst customer support service

Did u ordered 2 Google home mini from the same account?

51
35
1
Expand
Harsh5 wrote:

Did u ordered 2 Google home mini from the same account?

No. But orders were getting cancelled and that’s why seller cancelled this too and coupon wasted.

55
27835
200
Expand
Harsheel wrote:

No. But orders were getting cancelled and that’s why seller cancelled this too and coupon wasted.

Cancelled before or after shipping?

Missing