Flipkart Pay Later aims to provide credit to over 100 mn new consumers

118°
Generous
bohemian

‘Flipkart Pay Later’ will become open to all customers. Today over 100 million pre-approved consumers already have access to the product. With this expansion, online consumers beyond the 100 million who do not have direct access to credit to fulfil their shopping needs will also be able to apply for the product by providing the required information. With ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ becoming an open to all construct, Flipkart aims to bridge the gap between access to credit and consumers aspirations, making this festive season better than ever for consumers across the country.

Flipkart will also be offering no-cost EMI offers across a wide range of products, as well as standard EMIs — in partnership with 18 leading banks and financial companies including, Bank of Baroda, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank, SBI and Zestmoney. The tenures for no-cost EMIs and standard EMIs will be up to 12 months and 36 months respectively.

https://mybs.in/2...HT

15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

And there is Amazon which requires 23 years age to be eligible for pay later Service.
It’s basically making their service ineligible for millions of youth.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Bhaaya loan de rahe hey. Badme Recovery agency bhejenge…

Govt is making taking loan easier than creating jobs.
I use a 4 year old redmi 4 phone worth 2700 as per flipkart exchange. But I see fellows with 15,000 salary flashing 25k phones.

Just because they can get afford a loan. 😕

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Nailed it buddy with 15k salary having 25k flashy phones
Good to see as a shareholder
Bad as a consumer

View 9 more replies
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Miane 2 din phle hi close krwaya hai

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flipkart has recently increased limits of all paylater. Mine paylater has increased from 7K to 60K. Although I hardly use paylater. Flipkart should have given me 60K when I didn’t have credit cards.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

100 million consumers ka CIBIL satyanash

replyuser
Click here to reply