Flipkart Supercoin Expiry/Validity Extend?

149°
suspended
50
25
0

Is there anyway to extend supercoin validity which are going to expire?
I have 500 Supercoins which are going to expire in this month end.
I’ve already tried to place product with maximum supercoin usage and then cancelled that same order but this trick doesn’t work so give me some suggestions.
ALSO I don’t want to use it for some flipkart reward section offers as i’m collecting them for flipkart voucher.

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
650
3

If u play video contests everyday, u can earn another 500 coins by month end. With 1k coins u may get croma or hotstar and then trade it

246
5239
34
Tjs15 wrote:

If u play video contests everyday, u can earn another 500 coins by month end. With 1k coins u may get croma or hotstar and then trade it

+1 and can play old episodes too.

28
399
1

No option to extend. But you can ask cc to refund/compensate. Order something at the end of month and return a few days after the coins expiry date has passed. Most likely they’ll credit amount in your account equivalent to the no of coins ,(1coin = ₹1)

92
11702
26
Moderator
Hereforadeal wrote:

No option to extend. But you can ask cc to refund/compensate. Order something at the end of month and return a few days after the coins expiry date has passed. Most likely they’ll credit amount in your account equivalent to the no of coins ,(1coin = ₹1)

And stand a chance for a lucky draw of getting your account blocked in future tada
Don’t play with something you don’t know the repercussions of… And also i had seen a post here with new cancellation rules… So think before u act
Cc. @shahsiddharth

50
25
0
Expand
R0417 wrote:

And stand a chance for a lucky draw of getting your account blocked in future tada
Don’t play with something you don’t know the repercussions of… And also i had seen a post here with new cancellation rules… So think before u act
Cc. @shahsiddharth

I don’t think so they’re going to block my account for just a return of product. As i don’t see any violation of flipkart policy.

193
2178
10

Why don’t you buy uber voucher of Rs 501 for 501 coins? Yo can sell that at 12-15% discount in trading section.

225
11197
126

where to find expiry date of the coins on the app or website

50
1874
9

those 🐕loyalty🐶 points have an expiry date too eek ¡¿

92
11702
26
Moderator
desiman wrote:

where to find expiry date of the coins on the app or website

coins credited in Feb 2020 will expire on 28Feb 2021
Supercoins are utilized Like Agv… Whichever has earlier expiry date gets used first

225
11197
126
Expand
R0417 wrote:

coins credited in Feb 2020 will expire on 28Feb 2021
Supercoins are utilized Like Agv… Whichever has earlier expiry date gets used first

do they display or the expiry dates are shown once they are near to date

7
1868
12

No way to save those points from expiry. Buy something and trade or give it away.

92
11702
26
Moderator
Expand
desiman wrote:

do they display or the expiry dates are shown once they are near to date

nope

28
399
1
Expand
R0417 wrote:

And stand a chance for a lucky draw of getting your account blocked in future tada
Don’t play with something you don’t know the repercussions of… And also i had seen a post here with new cancellation rules… So think before u act
Cc. @shahsiddharth

I’ve done it myself. I complained and explained the cc agent the issue and after a few days received resolution as amount credited in fk account. (₹1 for 1 coin). I don’t see this will lead to account getting blocked, blocking is more to do with repeative identical product buying or multiple returns and etc

But I cannot assure whether they’ll provide same resolution as I had read a thread few days ago on price difference and someone mentioned reach out to cc and they’ll provide the difference amount of the product ordered which is selling at lesser price now. I followed the same but in my case cc did not provide the difference amount. So, resolution can vary

28
399
1
desiman wrote:

where to find expiry date of the coins on the app or website

In the app, click super coin button, right below the total coins number you’ll be able to see coins that will be expiring this month. If not then click the arrow to see the coin statement and on the top section this details is shown.

Expiring coins details is shown from 1st day of the month in which it is going to expire (e.g. 20 coins going to expire in feb 2021 then it will be shown throughout the feb 2021 month or until redeemeded.

28
399
1

Donate a few if you wish, I did the same for the 105 coins expiring in Dec 2020. There is a donate section, fk has tied up with give india, multiple options available

Missing