Flipkart Supercoins

79°
Firestorm
Dealerbhai

Is conversion to supercoins disabled by Flipkart? Like we used to convert jetmiles/payback etc to supercoins before. i am unable to find any option. Can anybody guide where is that option in app?

Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Conversion ratio is very poor 4:1. 

why you want to waste your supercoin ?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Smiling wrote:

Conversion ratio is very poor 4:1. 

why you want to waste your supercoin ?

Edited the topic. grin i actually want to convert various other points to Supercoins.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

got notification that super coins are expiring but on checking in the App SC section no expiry date is shown

is it possible on the flipkart website to check as to when the Sc are expiring

Link Copied
Expand
Dealerbhai wrote:

Edited the topic. grin i actually want to convert various other points to Supercoins.

ohk got it
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

got notification that super coins are expiring but on checking in the App SC section no expiry date is shown

this notification for all 🤣 

They are just reminding to shop on flopkart 

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

Yeah! that is the reason i raised this concern. grin I have 2226 points as of now…will convert other points to supercoins so as to bring it to 2500 and redeem 2.5k voucher

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Dealerbhai wrote:

Yeah! that is the reason i raised this concern. grin I have 2226 points as of now…will convert other points to supercoins so as to bring it to 2500 and redeem 2.5k voucher

Still, it’s not guaranteed that you will be able to redeem those 2.5K SCs for 2.5K FK GV. I’ve more than 2.5K SCs in one of my account, but not eligible to redeem the SCs to GV. Seems the rule is still applicable like you have to earn atleast 1K SCs by shopping to be able to redeem 2.5K SCs to 2.5K FK GV.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Dealerbhai wrote:

Are they still giving that 2500 voucher

Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Still, it’s not guaranteed that you will be able to redeem those 2.5K SCs for 2.5K FK GV. I’ve more than 2.5K SCs in one of my account, but not eligible to redeem the SCs to GV. Seems the rule is still applicable like you have to earn atleast 1K SCs by shopping to be able to redeem 2.5K SCs to 2.5K FK GV.

is it😓? But might be its not mentioned in tnc

replyuser
Click here to reply