FLIPKART SUPERCOINS

76°
Deal Newbie
satya4324296

Did Any one Purchased Oppo a52 during BBD and Received 5000 Supercoins As Per Offer

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
avichittoria235602 wrote:

Customer care saying they have no information

U better have screen shot and t&c of offer. Chk the date mention in t&c for sc credits.
Share it with cc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

U better have screen shot and t&c of offer. Chk the date mention in t&c for sc credits.
Share it with cc.

All that done, shared sc which says it will be credited by 5th Dec 2020. They are saying if you first 700 it will get it automatically. But if you are not in first 700 then no further communication from flipkart.

Link Copied
Expand
pbcmehul wrote:

All that done, shared sc which says it will be credited by 5th Dec 2020. They are saying if you first 700 it will get it automatically. But if you are not in first 700 then no further communication from flipkart.

Was such first 700 condition mentioned in t&c.
If not u can persue.
But dont keep hope, have experienced similar change of t&c with fk earlier, though it was only 20sc contest.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Was such first 700 condition mentioned in t&c.
If not u can persue.
But dont keep hope, have experienced similar change of t&c with fk earlier, though it was only 20sc contest.

Ya t&c says valid for first 700. But my question is if I was 701 customer it should have not visible to me. But they stupid they won’t honor i know . Also I had a talked to cc before placing the order at that time it says if the offer is visible you are eligible.  But can’t do anything right now.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

My friend ordered at 12:02 on that date…when he asked customer care they said you are not in first 700…

Link Copied
Expand
pbcmehul wrote:

Ya t&c says valid for first 700. But my question is if I was 701 customer it should have not visible to me. But they stupid they won’t honor i know . Also I had a talked to cc before placing the order at that time it says if the offer is visible you are eligible.  But can’t do anything right now.

So it was a risk from start.
I dont trust any cc nowdays.
Also avoid participating in such deals unless they r valid for more than 10k customers as 700 was very small no.

Missing