Flipkart Supermart Grocery Order is cancelled by Seller 2 times. Why happening? Suggestions?

125°
Deal Subedar
60
1150
8

Flipkart Supermart Grocery Order is cancelled by Seller 2 times. Help.

I am combining below mentioned discounts codes in those same orders.
1. phonepe fk code ₹100 off on ₹600
2. Gpay fk code ₹100 off on ₹600
3. 20 Supercoin deal ₹Rs 50 off on ₹600

My Flipkart Grocery order is showing cancelled by Seller everytime I order . I order 2 times  and seller cancelled them 2 times after 1 hrs of placing the order .
I also complained Flipkart support . They told me to wait 48 hrs to get a resolution on this issue.

Anyone know why this happening?
Is it because I combine too many discount codes or any other Flipkart problem ?
How to solve it?
Any suggestions? Have you faced this before?
4. Rs 1 items.

30 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
246
4927
34

Offer 3. Still working na? validity showing as 10th apr,though it’s showing in my sc section,should i redeem that by using my supercoins?

Btw coming to main topic ,did normal shopping orders in your fk accounts also cancelled at past by default? If that’s happened your account has been blacklisted.

60
1150
8
rajarew wrote:

Offer 3. Still working na? validity showing as 10th apr,though it’s showing in my sc section,should i redeem that by using my supercoins?

Btw coming to main topic ,did normal shopping orders in your fk accounts also cancelled at past by default? If that’s happened your account has been blacklisted.

No only this time cancelled.

60
1150
8
rajarew wrote:

Offer 3. Still working na? validity showing as 10th apr,though it’s showing in my sc section,should i redeem that by using my supercoins?

Btw coming to main topic ,did normal shopping orders in your fk accounts also cancelled at past by default? If that’s happened your account has been blacklisted.

Yes 20 sc deal is working on Flipkart

3
4877
11

what is 3rd offer?
nvr heard, could you plz explain?

246
4927
34
Expand
anstar wrote:

Yes 20 sc deal is working on Flipkart

Cool,can u do me a favour,can u please check what’s the validity of this coupon by checking in my coupons section?

246
4927
34
Expand
anstar wrote:

No only this time cancelled.

Then what’s wrong 🤔, they usually say seller cancelled the order blah blah only when account has been blacklisted.btw do check whether you able to add any normal product like phone etc.. to ur cart? Or throwing an error like" u have reached max limit" etc..or “surge number of shoppers” blah blah while adding to cart.

370
2049
7
Expand
anstar wrote:

No only this time cancelled.

By any chance, your area is marked as containment zone? Or may be the area they supply from is under containment. Just a guess..

246
4927
34
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

oh thnx
in my account, showing 100 off on 1700 for 30 sc

Insane, isn’t it? For me it’s also showing in 1 or 2 accounts ,i felt that what ,100 on 1700 🙇🤦🏻

51
192
2

have you ordered through affiliate link??
it’s your first order from that account?

60
1150
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Cool,can u do me a favour,can u please check what’s the validity of this coupon by checking in my coupons section?

30 Apr 2021 , 11.59 pm .

60
1150
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Then what’s wrong 🤔, they usually say seller cancelled the order blah blah only when account has been blacklisted.btw do check whether you able to add any normal product like phone etc.. to ur cart? Or throwing an error like" u have reached max limit" etc..or “surge number of shoppers” blah blah while adding to cart.

Yes. I can add mobile to cart in flipkart app. But I didn’t try to plac eorder though.
Check screenshot.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677944/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-13-18-56-04-878.jpeg?1618320414

60
1150
8
Expand
jvin982639 wrote:

By any chance, your area is marked as containment zone? Or may be the area they supply from is under containment. Just a guess..

Recently There is no information about any containment zones in my state till now.

But I have ordered some Grocery items from my other plus membership Flipkart existing account .

FYI the fk  account was new user fk account which was mentioned in original post.

Hoping seller will not cancel my order this time because Being a existing user there is less benefit on rs 1 items and discounts in this fk account.

246
4927
34
Expand
anstar wrote:

Yes. I can add mobile to cart in flipkart app. But I didn’t try to plac eorder though.
Check screenshot.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677944/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-13-18-56-04-878.jpeg?1618320414

Then i can say ,your account is safe almost,not blisted.let’s hope for the best 3rd time.good luck.

60
1150
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Then i can say ,your account is safe almost,not blisted.let’s hope for the best 3rd time.good luck.

Thanks. Will update if I get the delivery this time.

Also raising complaints every 24 hrs for my new user fk account 2 order cancellations , mentioned in op. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

60
1150
8
adi22raj wrote:

have you ordered through affiliate link??
it’s your first order from that account?

Yes thats a grocery order through Affiliate website, also this is my first order from that new user fk account. should I be concerned about this? Should I not use Affiliate website to fulfill this fk new user order? Previously I have used Affiliate sites but never experienced cancellations.

60
1150
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Insane, isn’t it? For me it’s also showing in 1 or 2 accounts ,i felt that what ,100 on 1700 🙇🤦🏻

I think noone will buy this deal for 30 sc on min purchase of 1700. Insane they are !
Most of the products in my area in fk supermart is high priced. I only buy cause of Phonepe gpay codes + savings pass +  rs 1 deal etc etc.

51
192
2
Expand
anstar wrote:

Yes thats a grocery order through Affiliate website, also this is my first order from that new user fk account. should I be concerned about this? Should I not use Affiliate website to fulfill this fk new user order? Previously I have used Affiliate sites but never experienced cancellations.

bro… that’s the reason of order cancellation…my friend also ordered from my link and nxt day order get cancelled…
i think they don’t want to give 18% on grocery order or maybe they got to know same because of same address

60
1150
8
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

bro… that’s the reason of order cancellation…my friend also ordered from my link and nxt day order get cancelled…
i think they don’t want to give 18% on grocery order or maybe they got to know same because of same address

Ohhh got it . If I give up the Affiliate commission , can My grocery order be fulfilled ? How could your friend get the grocery order or he never ordered from fk again ?

3
4877
11
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

bro… that’s the reason of order cancellation…my friend also ordered from my link and nxt day order get cancelled…
i think they don’t want to give 18% on grocery order or maybe they got to know same because of same address

which affiliate website?
dm me plz
@anstar

cc @androgame

51
192
2
Expand
anstar wrote:

Ohhh got it . If I give up the Affiliate commission , can My grocery order be fulfilled ? How could your friend get the grocery order or he never ordered from fk again ?

he ordered again from same account but without affiliate link

3
4877
11
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

flipkart official affiliate

are they giving 18%?

3
4877
11
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

yes only once for new users only

thnq kg

246
4927
34
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

bro… that’s the reason of order cancellation…my friend also ordered from my link and nxt day order get cancelled…
i think they don’t want to give 18% on grocery order or maybe they got to know same because of same address

If ur friend’s address and your affliate accounts address same it may hpn.they may block your affliate account too.but op’s situation is different.he probably used affliate sites.so,i Don’t think aff links is a prob in op’s issue.

60
1150
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

If ur friend’s address and your affliate accounts address same it may hpn.they may block your affliate account too.but op’s situation is different.he probably used affliate sites.so,i Don’t think aff links is a prob in op’s issue.

Got the order after 3 cancellations & multiple complaints.

50
20
0

Did you got order

Missing