Fake Offer Beware Flipkart Ticket To Cricket Contest

217°
Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5
Fake Offer Beware Flipkart Ticket To Cricket Contest
Deal Expired

Guys Just Received Mail Regarding Winning India Team Jersey T-shirt For 1₹Rs Offer. But After Confirming With Cc They Are Saying It’s Fake Offer. Anyone Else Receive Mail Like This. So Please Don’t Click On Claim Link. Sorry For Submitting In Hot Deal But It’s Urgent. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570337/original/Screenshot_2019-06-13-17-10-32-597_com.google.android.gm.png?1560426604

Expired about 1 year
20 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
70
3

it looks like fake..no need to confirm from CC smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5

Bro Me Contest Khel Rha Tha So Mujhe Confirm Krna Jruri Tha… stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

Lol, You Could Have Just Checked Mail Sender & Confirm It Right Away.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5
M.MAHI wrote:

Lol, You Could Have Just Checked Mail Sender & Confirm It Right Away.

Mail Sender Flipkart Hi Hai Bhai. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
464
16

Sahi hai…call to cc they will be help ..I won a cricket bat during ipl and received similar mail…I was helped by cc

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122

i also got a notification on the app for winning India Tshirt for one rupee valid till 30 june but price shows as 449/- rolleyes

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
akash2009 wrote:

Sahi hai…call to cc they will be help ..I won a cricket bat during ipl and received similar mail…I was helped by cc

what help you got from CC

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
Expand
akash2009 wrote:

They credited me 1500 RS the value of bat

flushed oh wow so will they credit value of the tshirt if complaint filed rolleyes
Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
akash2009 wrote:

You can try

u complained on twitter or called them or email rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Mail Sender Flipkart Hi Hai Bhai. rolleyes

Can You Provide Email Address Or Full Screen Shot With Email Address.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5

@desiman Bro Check Second Winners List Mera Naam Hai Jersey Winners Ki List Me Check Kro Tumhra Bhi Hoga. laughing grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
sid007 wrote:

@desiman Bro Check Second Winners List Mera Naam Hai Jersey Winners Ki List Me Check Kro Tumhra Bhi Hoga. laughing grinning

yes got the update on my rewards section the trousers are slim fit… and narrow from bottom

have to buy shirt only but will they add more variety or this is final list rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
203
5
Expand
desiman wrote:

yes got the update on my rewards section the trousers are slim fit… and narrow from bottom

have to buy shirt only but will they add more variety or this is final list rolleyes

Don’t Know Bro Stock Update Hoga Ya Nhi. Jo Mila Wahi Thik Hai Mere To. smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
70
3
sid007 wrote:

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Congrats bro 😃

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26
sid007 wrote:

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Great Then kissing_heart

Missing