Hot Deal Flipkart Video presents Sabse Funny Kaun, New Game Show, Participate Now - From 28th September

2183°
Shopping Friend
1,168
50772
147
Flipkart Video presents Sabse Funny Kaun, New Game Show, Participate Now - From 28th September

https://www.flipkar...m/
Flipkart Video presents-

SABSE FUNNY KAUN?

New game show where you’ll be judged on basis of your stand up comedy

Try your skills now and go viral fire

Click On Video
You’ll see this banner point_down



Click On PARTICIPATE NOW



Enter your entry By clicking on RECORD

Go for it guys💓




Expired

Deal Wiki

Inder Sahani won Sabse Funny Kaun season 1
You’ve been a lovely audience
Keep playing Flipkart video Contests
Keep winning

264 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
193
7391
39

Dekhne tak toh theek tha, yeh nehi hoga humse bhai. stuck_out_tongue
T- don’t have this talent.

1,168
50772
147
SandipxDip wrote:

Dekhne tak toh theek tha, yeh nehi hoga humse bhai. stuck_out_tongue
T- don’t have this talent.

Bro you never know,

Especially these days, if dhinchak pooja can go viral so never rule yourself out joy

193
7391
39
Unofficialadmin wrote:

Prize hai kuch?

Yes, once in a lifetime opportunity to meet dhinchak Puja. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

35
699
3

E Humse na ho Payga. Sari izzat ka kachra ho jayga publicly joy joy

1,168
50772
147

Host Varun Sharma

Coming soon tada🎊



7
2238
17

http://flipka...om

Starts 28th September

Sabse Funny Kaun?’ is a talent based comedy show hosted by actor and comedian Varun Sharma. Two participants will perform in each episode. The users will have to rate the performance of each of the participants and also predict the winner of the episode.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638895/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-24-13-36-41-441_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1600934835 

74
482
2

5sc dena wala new game

8,113
20481
126

Since many are of the opinion that there are no Q/A for this contest and it should be a discussion thread, here it is.

Everyday contestant names and winning poll will be posted here.


P.S. Everyday final answers will be posted in the Deal Wiki as well as in the comments section around 7 – 8pm based on YT poll results. Follow this thread so that you get notified everytime the answers are posted and the results are declared.

225
748
12

Hope this game brings lot of 1k vouchers for dimers 😁

24
38576
591
WHY_SO_SERIOUS wrote:

Hope this game brings lot of 1k vouchers for dimers 😁

Tathastu smile

1
410
4

bro when you will post final result?

8,113
20481
126
Srkmsk wrote:

bro when you will post final result?

Around 7-8pm.

300
15480
227
Admin

Guys updating answers in this thread is not needed may be u all can use this for discussions. As the poll option is made available for the OP’s it would be easy and better to use Poll Option and make fresh thread every day

Will be clear and easy for everyone to follow on day to day basis questions/polls

Daily threads that are posted after it goes live will be considered as Main – avoid upcoming/post dated threads

1,168
50772
147

Desidime Poll & External (yt,tel) poll wise :

Rate Satyapal : 5/5

Rate Bhuvan Mohini : 4 or less

Select Final winner : SATYAPAL

415
1713
16
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Desidime Poll & External (yt,tel) poll wise :

Rate Satyapal : 5/5

Rate Bhuvan Mohini : 4 or less

Select Final winner : SATYAPAL

Please check properly brother…

Satyapal has got lesser votes…

I have also personally voted for Bhuvan Mohini only…

1,168
50772
147
Expand
aniruddha.rathi wrote:

Please check properly brother…

Satyapal has got lesser votes…

I have also personally voted for Bhuvan Mohini only…

Bro this is the actual post,
Sabse Funny Kaun Play and win GVs and SCs Please Visit https://ddime.i...hF

Satyapal leading by huge margin everywhere bro
Maybe You missed it because of multiple threads, my bad sweat_smile

415
1713
16
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Bro this is the actual post,
Sabse Funny Kaun Play and win GVs and SCs Please Visit https://ddime.i...hF

Satyapal leading by huge margin everywhere bro
Maybe You missed it because of multiple threads, my bad sweat_smile

Ohhh … My Bad sad cry

57
675
4

I will vote for inder today

34
1397
16

Winner is mohini rolleyes

0
16040
397
Jai99 wrote:

Winner is mohini rolleyes

she was rude. gave her 3. satyapal was equally bad.

51
2996
18
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

she was rude. gave her 3. satyapal was equally bad.

Glad to see u back smiley

71
496
2

Won 15sc smile

Missing